How to install the Amika® Alert app on a Windows PC and MacBook
Download Amika® Alert software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Amika® Alert on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Amika® Alert application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Amika® Alert logo and enjoy!
Amika® Alert FAQ – Features and User Guide
The app works in conjunction with Amika Mobile’s critical and emergency communications platform: the Amika Mobility Server (AMS). If the security personnel responsible for your current location have deployed an AMS, installing this app on your mobile device will allow them to alert you to any emergencies or advice, and possibly ask you if you need assistance. ‘help.
Examples of uses:
– in public spaces, officials can provide immediate emergency response instructions
– in a lockdown or fire situation, you may receive location specific instructions
– following an earthquake or tornado, you may be asked if you need help
– if you are a first responder, you can be informed of a situation and ask yourself if you can respond to it
ALERT RECEPTION: When an alert is initiated from the AMS that targets your location, the pop-up will appear and a tone and audio message will be played if these have been included by the sender. The pop-up window can be closed by pressing the Close button. It can be reopened while the alert is still in effect by launching the Amika Alert app from the Amika Alert icon. If multiple alerts are active at the same time, the Previous and Next buttons will be enabled to browse through the alerts. They are presented in order of priority and time, with the most recent of the highest priority messages displayed first. For this reason, if an alert appears a second time with no change, press the Next button to see if a lower priority alert has arrived.
ALERT RESPONSE: When an alert displays response selections (for example, “I need help” or “I’m responding”), simply click on the link to provide your response. The display will indicate whether the response was communicated successfully or not.
NOTE: Amika Alert relies on the connectivity of the WiFi service on the mobile device. WiFi can be enabled in low power mode, but must be enabled for pop-up alerts to be received.
New in the new version of Amika® Alert
– Added settings to control audio volume of incoming alerts
– Added settings to use custom notification sound when receiving alerts
– Improved stability and performance
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an Affiliate Partner of Amika® Alert. Everything about Amika® Alert applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. is the property of the respective owner of Amika® Alert.
In addition, we do not use our server to download Amika® Alert applications. The download begins from the authorized website of the Amika® Alert app.