How to install Amino for Pokémon Sun & Moon app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Amino software for Pokémon Sun and Moon for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Amino for Pokémon Sun and Moon on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Amino app for Pokémon Sun and Moon available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the install option under the Amino logo for Pokémon Sun and Moon, and enjoy!
Amino FAQ for Pokémon Sun and Moon – Features and User Guide
– Chat with other Alola trainers and meet new friends across the world
– DISCOVER new trivia games on the Pokémon Sun and Moon games
– GET the latest news and updates on the game
– SHARE your game reviews, recommendations and original creations
– LEARN AND CONTRIBUTE to our Sun & Moon catalog – an encyclopedia of all things Pokémon Sun & Moon
What’s new on the new version of Amino for Pokémon Sun and Moon
4.1 and above
Users interact, share location
22 W 19th St. 8th Floor
New York, New York, 10011
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an Amino affiliate partner for Pokémon Sun and Moon. Everything about the Amino apps for Pokémon Sun and Moon, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of Amino for Pokémon Sun and Moon.
Also, we do not use our server to download Amino for the Pokémon Sun and Moon apps. The download begins from the authorized website of the Amino app for Pokémon Sun and Moon.