How to install the Bill.com Business Payments app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Bill.com Business Payments software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed for using Bill.com Business Payments on Windows 10, 8, 7, PC and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- The Bill.com Business Payments app is available on the Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Bill.com Business Payments logo and enjoy!
Bill.com Business Payments FAQ – Features and User Guide
Get paid faster by your customers and other businesses using Bill.com. Track your incoming payments to know when you will get paid.
SEND INVOICES ONLINE
Create digital invoices that your customers can view and pay with just a few clicks, so your payment is made sooner.
APPROVE INVOICES ON THE ROAD
No need for your approvers to be in the office for a handwritten signature. Approvers can review, ask questions, and approve or decline an invoice right from their phone.
PAY EASILY, ELECTRONICALLY
Leave the checks in the past. Payment options include domestic ACH, international transfers in USD or local currency *, virtual card, or checks we send to you.
MANAGE PAYMENTS IN ONE PLACE
See important actions, like approvals and pending payments, all on one overview screen, so you’re always up to date and on track.
* Initial provider setup from your computer is required before sending international payments using the mobile app.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“The Bill.com mobile app allows me to pay my bills while I’m away from the office.”
– Roberta Hopkins, Chief Financial Officer, Georgetown Visitation
“Everyone at Spikeball uses the mobile app. Our employees submit their expense reports to Bill.com and they can easily see when they will be reimbursed. Our service providers use the mobile application to send me invoices. Now, when I’m on vacation, I no longer need to carry my computer because I can do whatever I need with the Bill.com mobile app. “
– Jurie Victor, Finance Manager, Spikeball
What’s New in the New Version of Bill.com Business Payments
– We improved our login experience by supporting additional biometrics: facial recognition and iris (for some devices).
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Bill.com Business Payments. All elements of the Bill.com Business Payments applications, such as images and trademarks, are the property of the respective owner of Bill.com Business Payments.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download Bill.com Business Payments applications. The download begins from the authorized website for the Bill.com Business Payments app.