How to install Binaural Beats app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Binaural Beats software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Binaural Beats on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Binaural Beats app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the install option under the Binaural Beats logo and enjoy!
Binaural Beats FAQ – Features and User Guide
** What are binaural beats? **
A binaural beat is a perceived auditory illusion when two different pure-tone sine waves are heard dichotically, that is, one through each ear. For example, if you are wearing a pair of headphones and one side is playing a 440 Hz tone and the other is playing a 450 Hz tone, you will actually hear a third tone that is the difference of the two frequencies. Your brain will interpret the difference between 440Hz and 450Hz and you will hear a third 10Hz tone.
** Brain wave entrainment **
It is possible that external stimuli will persuade your brain to operate on certain frequencies. It’s similar to sypmathetic resonance if you play musical instruments. When you listen to binaural audio and your brain interprets and hears the third tone, it also begins to train at that frequency. The theory is that you can listen to binaural beats during meditation to help bring your brain back to a lower frequency meditative state.
The binaural beat is transmitted neurologically to the reticular formation which uses neurotransmitters to initiate changes in brain wave activity.
** Brain waves and consciousness **
– gamma waves (> 40 Hz) – higher mental activity, perception, problem solving, fear release.
– beta waves (13-39Hz) – active, busy or anxious thinking, active concentration and cognition.
– alpha waves (7–13 Hz) – relaxation while awake, before sleep and before waking up.
– theta waves (4-7Hz) – dreams, deep meditation, REM sleep.
– delta waves (<4Hz) - deep dreamless sleep, loss of bodily consciousness.
– Help with meditation;
– Concentration to study;
– Relaxing sounds;
– Help to fall asleep;
– Noise block;
– Anti stress;
– It will provide continuous sounds, generate binaural beats in real time, no loops;
– Use headphones for better sound experience
– Do not use this app when driving or using heavy machinery.
– Take care of your hearing, it is not necessary to hear these sounds at high volume.
The following people should not use brainwave training apps such as Binaural Beats Therapy:
– People prone to any form of convulsions or epilepsy
– People using pacemakers
– People with cardiac arrhythmias or other heart disorders
– People taking stimulants, psychoactive drugs or tranquilizers
What’s new on the new version of binaural beats
Optimize the apk
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Binaural Beats. All elements of Binaural Beats applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of Binaural Beats.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download Binaural Beats applications. The download begins from the authorized website of the Binaural Beats app.