How to install Binaural Beats – Pro App on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Binaural Beats Pro Software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Binaural Beats – Pro on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Binaural Beats – Pro App available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the install option under the Binaural Beats – Pro logo and enjoy!
Binaural Beats FAQ – Pro – Features and User Guide
this app includes 5 binaural beat frequencies for your selection:
* alpha waves – relaxation while awake, before sleep and before waking up.
* beta waves – active, busy or anxious thinking, active concentration and cognition.
* gamma waves – higher mental activity, perception, problem solving, fear release.
* theta waves – dreams, deep meditation, REM sleep.
* delta waves – deep, dreamless sleep, loss of bodily consciousness.
* It also includes nature sounds that you can add as a binaural wave relaxation sound background.
what are binaural beats?
Binaural beats occur when we hear two different frequencies, one in each ear. A binaural beat is defined as the difference between the two pitches. When you hear 200 Hz sound in one ear and 190 Hz sound in the other, you will hear a 10 Hz binaural beat (200 – 190 = 10).
Binaural beats are auditory artifacts. In our example above, there is no sound at 10Hz but we “hear” one anyway. You must use headphones to have stereo separation. The speakers do not work, you must use stereo headphones or earphones.
Why listen to binaural beats? Because they can increase specific brain wave frequencies when our brain mimics the frequencies we hear in the binaural beat. Let’s say you want to increase your alpha brain waves. Listen to a binaural beat in the alpha range (8-12 Hz). This phenomenon is called entrainment or frequency response.
What’s new on the new version of Binaural Beats – Pro
1) New meditations for your choice.
2) Bugs fixed.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Binaural Beats – Pro. Every element on Binaural Beats – Pro apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Binaural Beats – Pro.
Also, we do not use our server to download Binaural Beats – Pro applications. The download begins from the authorized website of the Binaural Beats – Pro app.