How to install the Bryant® service technician app on a Windows PC and MacBook
Download Bryant® Service Technician software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be supplemented to use Bryant® Service Technician on Windows 10, 8, 7, PC and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Bryant® Service Technician app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Bryant® service technician logo and enjoy!
Bryant® Service Technician FAQs – Features and User Guide
Solving tough HVAC / R problems is your job. We help you get the right parts, supplies and equipment you need. From warranty repairs to Carrier equipment to non-warranty repairs on any make or brand of equipment, the Bryant Service Technician app can help you identify the right part.
The Bryant Service Technician App provides a powerful and easy-to-use app designed to help the technician stand in front of a unit. The app helps them on the job site find the parts they need to make repairs and has on-board GPS to help them identify the closest location to find the parts.
• Search by scanning serial barcode, entering serial number or entering model number
• Quickly locate the list of equipment parts
• Consult the relevant technical documentation for the equipment, including advanced filter options
• Search warranty claims and service history based on serial number
• Locate the nearest parts sales center and get directions
• Selection and cross-reference tool for Totaline parts
• Ability to create jobs and add parts to jobs for future reference
• Optional HVACPartners authentication for access to restricted documentation
• Search for equipment in the product catalog
• Technical advice videos
• Interactive troubleshooting for step-by-step diagnostics
• Bluetooth pairing for real-time diagnostic information, including fault data, real-time system operation information, and support for remote firmware updates on compatible systems.
What’s new on the new version of the Bryant® service technician
– New home screen layout and user interface improvements to make navigation easier than ever.
– The app now supports Bluetooth pairing with the new Bryant Evolution 186CNV and 284ANV products. Bluetooth gives the technician access to real-time system information, including fault information, interactive troubleshooting, and system operating parameters. It also allows the system firmware to be updated remotely to ensure that the system has the latest software available.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Bryant® Service Technician. Everything relating to Bryant® service technician applications, such as images and trademarks, etc., is the property of the respective owner of the Bryant® service technician.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download the Bryant® Service Technician applications. The download begins from the authorized Bryant® Service Technician app website.