How to install Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki Software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki logo and enjoy!
Bulbapedia FAQ – Pokémon Wiki- Features and User Guide
– Complete Pokedex: all generations of Pokémon I-VII always up to date!
– Over 31,000 articles on every Pokemon-related topic imaginable, including Pokemon GO
– Offline View: Save articles to your reading lists and view them anywhere, with or without an internet connection.
– Procedures and guides
If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our app, it probably doesn’t exist. The app is updated in real time from Bulbapedia’s current website, so you will never miss any important updates that we release. Our dedicated community of wiki contributors and editors have added over 31,000 amazing articles on every Pokémon-related topic imaginable, including Pokemon GO, and that number keeps growing every day!
You don’t have access to data or wifi? No problem, just save the articles you want to read later with our convenient “reading list” feature and view all articles offline anywhere.
– Discover: Browse and discover all of Bulbapedia’s articles, created by fans like you. With our random page viewer, you can always stumble upon new and exciting content to view.
– Multiple tabs: open multiple articles and keep the ones you don’t see in the background for easy browsing and revisiting.
– Table of contents: jump quickly and easily to any section of an article. Swipe up from the right side of the screen to view the article’s table of contents, then select where you want to go.
– History: the app automatically saves every page you visit in your history section so that you never lose track of the articles you have viewed.
– Offline View: Save articles to your reading lists and view them anywhere, with or without an internet connection. Any page you’ve visited before is automatically available for offline mode through your history section. Perfect when you’re on the go without access to Wi-Fi.
– Complete and up-to-date Pokedex.
Bulbapedia is not affiliated with Nintendo, Creatures Inc., Game Freak Inc., or Pokémon Company. Pokémon content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Nintendo, Creatures Inc., Game Freak Inc, The Pokémon Company and their licensors. All rights reserved.
What’s new on the new version of Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an Affiliate Partner of Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki. Every item on Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki.
In addition, we do not use our server to download Bulbapedia – Pokémon Wiki applications. The download begins from the authorized Bulbapedia App – Pokémon Wiki website.