Download CloudeEdge for PC via this tutorial. Here is the complete guide you are looking for. Along with this, we will also explain the main features of CloudEdge. And, find out why security cameras are becoming a must? Why we need CloudEdge on a PC or smartphone.
The CloudEdge is not available for download on PC. This application is mainly developed for smartphones and tablets. To get the CloudEdge download for PC, we need a reliable source called Android Emulator. Let’s start the tutorial with the guide to installing CloudEdge for PC. The CloudEdge for Windows and CloudEdge for MacOS installation guides are presented individually.
How to Install CloudEdge for PC
Smartphone users with Android and iOS devices can use this app. Computers running Windows or Mac are deprived of this application because this application is not yet launched for PC. Either way, we can accomplish the task indirectly. Through a specific app installer, we can download Android and iOS apps, games like CloudEdge for PC. This software is known as Android emulators. Thanks to emulators, we can install and use CloudEdge for Windows and Mac.
Installing CloudEdge for Windows 7/8/10:
1. Need to download a Android emulator As BlueStacks.
2. Once the download is complete, install Android Emulator by clicking on the setup.exe file.
3. Open emulators select your language.
4. BlueStacks requests a Google ID in the Starting app and Nox App Player requests it later.
5. I have used BlueStacks, if you do the same enter your google account id and password. Don’t worry, it’s secure like Android smartphones.
6. Once the formalities are completed, the Android home screen will appear.
7. Go to My Apps> System Apps> Playstore.
8. Search for CloudEdge on the Playstore.
9. After finding it, open it and click on the install button. Remember to select CloudEdge only by playstoreappdvlpmnt.
Installing CloudEdge for Mac OS:
1 • First of all, we need to download the Nox App Player on Mac. Visit the Bignox.com website. Click the Download button and wait for the download to complete.
2 • Install Nox App Player on Mac like you install any other software.
3 • After installation, launch Nox on Mac, you will be taken to the Nox home screen.
4 • Click on the Google Play icon, search for the Shareit app.
5 • Click on the install button, let the installation begin.
6 • Your CloudEdge for PC Mac will be ready for use in a moment.
After installing the app, you can use it on your PC like an Android device. If you have a problem during installing CloudEdge for PC so let us know in the comments. We will respond as soon as possible.
What is CloudEdge?
It is the Android monitoring tool that allows you to monitor your home from anywhere. This is a smart home care app which is suitable for small scale use. Two or three cameras will work for CloudEdge. Most of the users of the application are office workers. they use this app for home monitoring. Keep an eye on your child, housekeeper, babysitter and pets, etc. To be fair, the app is not suitable for medium to large businesses.
Key feature of the app
The app is famous for its motion detection feature because it is really fast. Motion detection function is the most demanded feature of CCTV camera and most people want it for night time. It depends on your cameras whether or not they have motion detection sensors. If yes, as soon as the camera detects movement, the app will notify you immediately. Therefore, you will be notified that someone is coming.
Besides the key features, the app offers some common features that almost all monitoring apps offer you.
- The app is showing the video in real time, maybe there is a nano second difference which maybe not noticeable.
- The app also allows you to reverse video with paused frames, so you can clearly see each object.
- You can share the surveillance with any authority like WiFe, Mari or Brother directly from the app.
How much does CloudEdge cost?
Here are the packages offered by the company CloudEdge.
- “3-day registration cycle for one year”: “US $ 40”.
- “3-day registration cycle for one month”: “US $ 3.99”.
- “3-day cyclic event registrations for one month”: “US $ 2.99”.
- “Cyclic event registrations over 3 days for one year”: “US $ 30”.
- “Cyclic event recordings over 7 days for a month”: $ 4.99,
- “7-day registration cycle for one year”: “US $ 70”.
- “Cyclic event recordings over 7 days for one year”: 50 USD,
- “Continuous recordings over 7 days for a month”: $ 6.99,
- “30-day registration cycle for 1 year”: “220 USD”
- “30-day cyclical event records for a month”: USD 160,
- “30-day cyclical event records for a month”: $ 15.99,
- “30-day registration cycle for one month”: “US $ 21.99”.