All connect allows users to play favorite media from smartphone on TV. As the name suggests, this application consists of establishing a connection between a smartphone and any compatible device. Allcast is completely free to download and use. The connection time is unlimited, it resumes the connection until each stop of the connection device. Neither visible or hidden costs will be charged. Just download AllConnect on Android and use it for free for a lifetime. The reason for posting this tutorial is the unavailability of AllConnect for Windows and Mac. Thus, thanks to our guidelines, users can download AllConnect for PC, Windows and Mac. But first, check the compatible devices and what you can expect from AllConnect on laptop once it’s downloaded.
- Users can create their own home theater through the AllConnect connection with the TV. Just for example; download an app like Mega shows, Mobdro, Box HD Cinema, HD Streamz, etc. Connect your smartphone to your TV via AllConnect and have fun on the big screen.
- We have versatile AllConnect compatibility below. We can stream multiple media files to any of the available devices. Support different brands of TVs Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc.
- Support Youtube on TV streaming. Play video songs shows movies whatever you want to see on Youtube on TV. Youtube Live videos will not be divided as AllConnet cannot stream them.
- Regardless of the source of the stream, AllConnect will. Besides internal device sources, users can stream videos from media servers, online websites, and the cloud to any compatible device.
Compatible devices for AllConnect.
- Smart TV,
- Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation),
- Amazon Fire TV
- Xbox (360 and One),
- AirPlay speakers
In addition, depending on the type of content supporting the concerns; AllConnect can display music, photos and videos (movies, shows, camera video, etc.) Now the only downside of the Android smartphone (small screen) will never exist.
Steps to install AllConnect for PC:
First of all, you need to download BlueStacks from the button below.
- After downloading, run the install to start the installation.
- Wait for the installation the process is complete.
- Open the emulator, it will ask you for some formalities. First, select the language.
- Connect with the existing Google Play Store ID or create a new one.
- Once connected, the Android screen will appear in front of you.
- There will be a Play Store icon on it. Click on it and enter the AllConnect and click search.
- After finding it, open the AllConnect and click on the install button.
- Wait for the installation, then open the app and enjoy the fun of the big screen.
Connecting a laptop to the TV is really a hindrance. Because you need an HDMI cable for this, if a user does not have a cable, establishing a connection is not possible. AllConnect is designed for a smartphone. Either way, if you have successfully downloaded the AllConnect app on a laptop, it means that you can connect a laptop to the TV. This connection is the main advantage of using AllConnect for Laptop. Stream media content from your laptop to TV or any compatible device.