If you want a VPN that offers professional services at a low cost, Atlas VPN for PC is the best. The virtual private network is a game-changer when it comes to the privacy and security of Internet users. People use VPN for multiple purposes, mainly unblocking and protecting privacy. Atlas VPN is no different but the quality of service is really different, that’s great.
We have brought the multiple ways to download Atlas VPN for PC. It is officially available on Windows, iOS and Android. MacOS users are left, so we will provide them with an adjustment that will allow them to install Atlas VPN for macOS. Let’s start the tutorial with the description of the application.
What is Atlas VPN?
Atlas VPN is a virtual private network that performs various functions. it is also good in all departments. Unlocking, security and privacy, all the elements that work perfectly and that can meet the demands of professionals and students. It is developed by the highly professional team and published by Peakstar Technologies Inc. on Google Play Store.
Bypass geo-restrictions and bans
Geo-restricted sites are websites that are restricted to one or more specific regions. They are not available worldwide. So we have to virtually change our geolocation to access that website or application. Atlas VPN allows you to bypass the geo restriction by connecting your device to a server in that country where the website or app is accessible.
Banned sites are sites available in your region but the administration of your country, the institute, private ISPs have blocked them locally. Users can also bypass these restrictions through Atlas VPN for PC. Users unblock Telegram, Reddit, Instagram, and other hubs if they are blocked in their region.
Switch Servers (PUBG, COD and others)
Battle Royale and Deathmatch online multiplayer games are popular around the world. Especially Call of Duty and PUBG are very popular but your game only connects to dedicated servers for your region. You do not have the option to change servers in the game by default.
Atlas VPN allows you to switch servers in the game. For example, if you are connected to a location in the US through Atlast VPN’s US-based servers, the game servers will also be enabled on servers from American games. Players can play with different players from all over the world. This way you will never get bored with your game.
Confidentiality and encryption
The biggest problem on the Internet is invasion of privacy. People who have recently started using the Internet are not aware that Internet privacy is not like ordinary privacy. Even if you are sitting alone holding your phone or laptop and the room door is locked, someone inside the device is watching you, such as your ISPs, government agencies and the source to which you have accessed. This is called a privacy breach and you must stop it. Atlas VPN stops the breach by allowing you to browse anonymously.
Besides, it gives you strong encryption for your web data and apps. No stranger will be able to recover your valuable information or files. Overall, Atlas VPN itself is a complete VPN package. We now move on to the procedure section.
- The first guide will teach you how to install Atlas VPN for Windows
- The second guide explains how to download Atlas VPN for macOS
How to install Atlas VPN for PC [Windows]
As we mentioned earlier, Atlas VPN for Windows 10 and previous versions is officially available. So we don’t need any emulator to install Atlas VPN for Windows 10 and previous versions.
- Launch a new tab on Chrome, go to the official page website Atlasvpn.com.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the web page and click on the “Get on Windows 10” button.
- The download of AtlasVPN-x64.msi file will start, it will take some time.
- After downloading, you install the file through Microsoft’s installer.
- Install the app and enjoy unlimited PC VPN at no cost.
How to install Atlas VPN on Mac OS
Follow these simple steps to install Atlas VPN for PC on MacOS 10.14 / 10.15 / 11 for free.
- First, Download Nox App Player on your Mac PC.
- After downloading Nox. Install on your PC.
- Once done, you will now see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From the home page, click Google folder then select Google Play Store app.
- Enter the username or Google account to activate the Play Store services.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. You will now see the Play Store interface. It’s like an Android smartphone.
- To install Atlas VPN for Mac. From the Play Store “go to search Enter Atlas VPN > click on the search icon > Tap Install > Confirm installation > Click Open “. (You can also use Atlas VPN on PC by going to the main home page of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Atlas VPN for PC, Windows and Mac. For queries and issues, use the comments section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.