As a parent, your most precious thing is your child. Caring for a baby all day long is really difficult for parents. You can’t do anything for 24 hours continuously for 24 hours except breathe. Well, you can’t keep an eye on your baby every time, but a camera can. If you also have a small child at home, this BabyCam app can cut your worry in half.
Before writing about the app and how it works, we want to ask you “do you have an additional or old smartphone that works well?”. Because if you don’t have a spare cell phone, this app is not for you. People who have an additional smartphone can move on to the next one.
Keep an eye on your baby:
This application plays the role of a surveillance camera. Just keeping an eye on the baby doesn’t need a full home monitoring system. In addition, the surveillance system is very expensive. BabyCam helps you save your monitoring expenses. Just need an old smartphone and this app will convert this phone to a CCTV camera.
To get the most out of the app, you need 2 smartphones or tablets. One of the smartphones will act as a surveillance camera. And your smartphone currently in use will display the role of a monitor screen. As a result, you can watch your baby anytime, even if you are seven seas away from home. At night, watch the baby if he’s sleeping, crying, or crawling. In short, your baby will always be in front of your eyes.
Attractions and Specifications:
- BabyCam offers direct WiFi support. You can stream live video without internet connection through this option (only on the same WiFi).
- Multi-platform support provides users with flexible use of the BabyCam service. Chromecast support is also included in this app. Watch your baby on TV, laptop / mobile browser, iPhone, iPad option.
- BabyCam allows two-way communication, listening to your baby and talking with him / her.
- You will get full control of your camera phone. The smartphone side monitoring app includes onscreen controls like flash on / off, rear / front camera, zoom, volume, etc.
- The latest version of the app includes night mode. Keep your eyes safe in low light conditions at night.
Continued use of a smartphone may cause overheating. And your camera may be shut down due to excessive battery consumption. Avoid using the device outdoors to protect it from rain and direct sunlight. For continuous coverage, connect the smartphone to the power source at all times.
How to download BabyCam for PC:
As we have already told you, BabyCam is only intended for smartphones, tablets supported by Android and iOS. Don’t be disappointed, by following some specific steps you can download and install BabyCam for PC.
To install BabyCam for PC, we need to use the services of a third-party software called Android emulator. Android emulators allow users to run Android apps for PC. BabyCam is already available for Android, so we will not encounter any difficulties while installing the BabyCam application for PC through the Android emulator.
Users have enough variety in the Android emulator showcase. From BlueStacks to Genymotion, there are plenty of Android emulators. We always suggest BlueStacks to Windows users. On the other hand, Mac devices like Nox App Player company as Android partner.
Download the BabyCam app for PC via Nox App Player
- Download Nox app player on Windows PC or Mac.
- After downloading Nox. Run the installer and install it on PC.
- Once installed, open the emulator.
- Here you will see the main Nox homepage. It’s like an Android device.
- From the home page, click Google folder then select Google Play Store app.
- Enter the Google account (Gmail account) to activate the Play Store services.
- After activating Google Play Store on PC, you can easily get BabyCam app.
- To install BabyCam for PC. From the Play Store “go to look for enter BabyCam > click on the search icon > Tap Install > Confirm installation > Click Open “. (You can also use BabyCam on PC by going to the main emulator homepage)
Download BabyCam for PC via BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator on PC from this link.
- Once installed, open BlueStacks and activate it by entering the Google account and connect the WiFi.
- You will now see the emulator interface. Click the My Applications tab.
- In My Apps, click System App, then select Google Play Store.
- Find the BabyCam app on PlayStore.
- Select the app. Click on the Install button.
- Once installed, click Open to use BabyCam on PC.
This is how you can download and install BabyCam for PC. For queries and issues, use the comments section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.