Fun Video Editor is a new photography tool for frequent social media users. People love to upload videos, photos to Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, etc. Over the past few years, we’ve seen a trend that people prefer third-party video and photo camera apps over cameras stored on smartphones. Especially after Retrica, B612, and Prisma, the hype for camera apps has never gone down. Just to change the taste of VPNs and CCTV apps today, we brought the Fun video Editor app from Google Play. We will discuss the features and functions of Fun Video Editor. We later wrote a guide on download Fun Video Editor for PC.
Fun Video Editor is a versatile video editing app. Not only is the cropping good, but also the addition. Add music to your videos to make someone’s birthday special. Write the appropriate storyline with every video made with a photo collaboration. Users have the option of writing a caption for each image. For the first time, I saw an app that helps new Youtubers who have started creating new vlogs.
What can users get from this app? Create slideshows by attaching images, add music, and convert your images to videos. The frames and borders of the videos are included in selectable. All famous and popular filters are available for free. The fun video editor is a very user-friendly application, even a beginner can easily understand it. All features and tools are one click and one swipe away.
As we know, the size of the video is different for each social media network. So, the funny video editor also added different screen ratios. Anyone can resize the video as needed. Select the video quality from Full HD 1080p to the lowest quality. What was it about with the Fun Video Editor app? This application is not available on laptops and desktops. Windows users are therefore deprived of it. Don’t be desperate because we can download Fun Video Editor for Windows 10 indirectly.
How to download and install Fun Video Editor for PC:
You can also download Fun video editor for PC, Windows and Fun Video Editor on Mac. You just need to download an Android emulator which will help you run all Android games and apps on PC. Install Bluestacks on PC. Follow the steps below.
- First of all you need to download BlueStacks on the official website. Here is the Download button from BlueStacks.
- Run BlueStacks Setup.exe to start extracting BlueStacks files.
- After extraction, the BlueStacks start screen will appear with an Install button. Click on the Install button to install BlueStacks on PC and to configure BlueStacks with PC.
- Log into your Google Android account, enter your Gmail ID and password.
- If you don’t have a Google account, you can create a new one. Just click on create a new account.
- Now BlueStacks is fully ready to download Fun video editor for PC. Go to My Apps> System Apps> Google Play Store and install Fun Video Editor from there.
- Install the APK Fun Video Editor. Click on the BlueStacks Apk installer, drag the downloaded APK file into BlueStacks and let the installation completely.