Another sensational photo editing tool has recently hit the app market. In a very short time, this tool becomes the most trending application, especially among iPhone users. We recommend Graditant for PC for some reasons. One of the main reasons is that this app brings the finest photo editing equipment and styling tools. At 9thbitgames.org, viewers can check out the other best photo editors for Android. Recently we have published tutorials on Photogrid for PC, Acapella Photo Editor for PC, PicsArt for PC and many more. Now we are adding Gradient You look like for PC in our current series.
The basic gradient photo editor theme is “look like”. It brings the most accurate likeness technology. Gradient brings you the comparison of a celebrity with similar facial features. The only thing missing in this app is platform compatibility. Gradient is available on Android and iOS smartphones. But Windows and Mac users cannot officially get this tool on their device. That is why we have prepared some guides. What brought you an indirect way to download Gradient Photo Editor for Windows and Gradiant Photo for Mac. In the end, we also wrote some great features of the app for the benefit of users.
Download Gradient Photo Editor for PC:
As we said before, this application is not intended for computers. It is specially designed for devices running Android and iOS. To download this app on the non-dedicated platform, we need iOS and Android emulators. We have briefly discussed Android emulators below, you need to check it out. First, we write the steps to download and install Gradiant Photo Editor for Windows powered PC.
Steps to install Gradiant Photo Editor for Windows PC:
Follow these simple steps to install Gradiant Photo Editor for The Windows.
- Download BlueStacks, a guide is already written [Visit].
- Install the downloaded file on the PC by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, open the emualtor
- Select Langauge and enter your Google ID and credentials to sign up.
- Click My Apps> System Apps and open PlayStore.
- Now search for Gradiant Photo Editor in PlayStore.
- Click on the Install button to begin its installation on PC.
Now we want to help Mac users to download Gradient Photo Editor for PC on Mac.
Steps to install Gradiant Photo Editor for Mac:
- Download and install the Nox app player on your Mac. After downloading the emulator, you need to install it on your MacBook.
- Launch Nox on your Mac device. From the Nox home screen, you need to click on Google Folder and then select the PlayStore app.
- It will ask you to sign in to the Google account for the first time only, later you won’t need it. Enter your existing Google account.
- After entering the Google account, you will see the interface of PlayStore, just like Android devices. Click on the PlayStore search.
- Type Gradiant Photo Editor and press Enter key. Select the application from the search results and click the Install button. The installation will take some time.
So, viewers, here are the procedures to download Gradient Photo Editor for PC powered by Windows and Mac. Now off topic, we want to tell you about Android emulators and the main features of the Gradient app.
- All new portrait and selfie editor that you have never experienced before.
- Collages for whole pictures and also for a specific body part or any other object.
- A more advanced and powerful artificial intelligence to give a perfect result to the users.
- The face has modifications such as resizing the eyes and lips.
- Adjust skin tone and hairstyle by changing colors.
Software that emulates Android on cross platforms such as Windows and Mac are known as Android emulators. This software allows you to run 2 operating systems on one device. Their goal is to run Android apps and games on PC. The best Android emulators for using Android apps on PC are BlueStacks and Nox. Both are best for Windows and Mac respectively. If someone wants to play Android games like Call of Duty Mobile for PC, Mini Militia for PC or Mario Kart Tour, then Tencent gaming buddy is the best emulator.