Hello cats is the hottest game right now. We always keep looking for a new game that can entertain our viewers as much as possible. During our search, we found this gem. The Hello Cats story is based on the famous Thirsty Crow story. We all listened to this story in our childhood. The concept is the same but the character is different.
Once there was a thirsty cat. She was looking for water here and there. But she couldn’t find a single drop. Suddenly she found a well, the surface of the water was far below. His mouth can’t do it. Now you know what the next step should be. Crow can pick up stones because he can fly. The cat has no wings. Now you should help the cat. Pick up the stones and put them in the water. The surface of the water will rise and the cat will be able to finish his thirst. The question is where will you get the stones from?
You need to draw the stones in appropriate sizes. Do not make stones too big, the well will close. Draw the appropriate size and amount of stones and lay them well. Help the cat to provide it with water. This good deed can make you a good human. It also shows us how to help an animal like we help humans in our daily life.
How to download and install Hello Cats for PC (Windows and Mac)
Nox App Player is the most believable and fastest among all Android emulators. It offers a user-friendly interface and most of the features of the Android smartphone. The makers of NOX APP Player recently released NOX APP Player 6. This is the newest and most improved version. So we recommend you to use Nox App Player 6 to install Hello Cats for PC, Hello Cats for Windows 10, Hello Cats for Windows 8/7, Hello Cats for Mac OSX and other PC systems. Follow the steps below to download and install Hello Cats for PC and Windows.
- Download an Android emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market, but we recommend Nox App Player. (Download link)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install on your PC by following the on-screen instructions.
- You will now see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From the home page, click Google folder then select Google Play Store app.
- Enter the Google ID. To register with a new username, select New. If you already have a Gmail ID, select Existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. You will now see the Play Store interface as an Android device.
- To install Hello Cats for PC. From the Play Store “go to search enter Hello Cats> click on the search icon> Press Install> Confirm installation> Click Open“. (You can also use Hello Cats on PC by going to the main emulator homepage)
This is how you can download and install Hello Cats for PC. For queries and issues, use the comments section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.