Download Lightsail VPN for PC to unblock all restricted apps and websites in your area. Virtual private networks play the role of facilitators for Internet users. They have made life easier for Internet users for decades and yet their importance is insignificant. Since the inception of this blog, we bring the best VPNs, which are 100% working. Most of them are free and some of the pro-level VPN services are chargeable. Lightsail VPN is free for all users and it’s not that this VPN is less powerful. In fact, the author of this tutorial has been using this tool for the past year and has never wanted to switch to another VPN app. It only takes one hand to respond to tasks and their achievements.
We will talk more about the application after the procedure section. You’ve all come here to find out how to download Lightsail VPN for PC. The author presents a guide through which computer users can install LightSail VPN for PC, Windows 10/8 / 8.1 / 7 and macOS 10.14 / 10.15 / 11, etc.
Use the emulator to get Lightsail VPN download for PC
An Android emulator is a must here. Lightsail VPN is available for Android only, not iOS, Windows, or macOS. Obviously, we need a middleware called Android Emulators. Such software will allow you to operate Android apps on PC including Lightsail VPN for PC.
When it comes to Android emulators, no one does it better than BlueStacks and Nox. These two have the status of legends, they brought revolution in the operating systems industry. For the first time, users were able to run 2 operating systems on each device at the same time. Windows and macOS users have the privilege of getting BlueStacks and Nox for free at any time.
By the way, we have already explained how to download and install BlueStacks and Nox App Player on PC. Here are the links to the guides.
Installing LightSail VPN for PC
LightSail VPN APK can only be installed on Android by default. To run Android apps like LightSail VPN app on Windows, Mac or other cross platforms, we need to emulate it. To emulate the LightSail VPN app for PC, we needed an Android emulator like BlueStacks, Nox or Memu. In fact, these emulators are self-tested and we conclude them as the best Android emulators for Windows and Mac. BlueStacks is our first choice to download the LightSail VPN App for PC, LightSail VPN App for Windows. and LightSail VPN App for Mac.
Necessary time: 20 mins (If your Internet connection offers sufficient speed).
1) Visit the official BlueStacks website or click on the button above that we have prepared for you.
2) After downloading BlueStacks, you need to run the BlueStacks Setup.exe file for installation. Allow BlueStacks to make changes to your computer.
3) After installing the emulator, complete the prerequisites. The emulator will guide the user himself.
Download the APK of the application
4) Once the registration is complete, your PC will redirect you to the BlueStacks home screen. Click on BlueStacks APK installer, or drag & drop downloaded LightSail VPN App Apk file to BlueStacks.
5) Click on the Install option and wait for the installation to complete. Once the app is completely installed, open the app and make the connection by choosing your preferred location.
Features of Lightsail VPN
- If unblocking is art, Lightsail VPN is Picasso. It can unblock any website or app you named. Lightsail VPN unblocks social media, video hosts, VoIP, streaming sites, and more.
- The identities of the users will not be revealed to anyone, they can surf anonymously without having an eye on them. All credentials and data saved on the browser will remain inside strong encryption.
- No logs and no recording requirements, fully plug and play. Install the app and the next step is to press the connect button. Just 2 steps and the Internet is yours.
If we’re only talking about free VPNs, then Lightsail VPN is one of the best. But, if we are talking about the best VPNs of all time, Lightsail VPN will never even come close to the caliber of NordVPN, ExpressVPN and PureVPN, etc. But, if you want to enjoy the ultimate VPN services, choose apps like Nord, Express, or CyberGhost.