In this tutorial, we will tell you how to download and install Lion VPN for PC. It can be used on PC using Android emulators. Lion VPN is a free Android VPN app that allows users to bypass geo-restricted websites and apps. It allows users to access all blocked sites and apps in their country. Basically, Lion VPN changes the virtual location of the device to a country where these blocked sites and apps are open. This way you can use Facebook. YouTube, Twitter, Google and Netflix from any part of the world.
Just like Star VPN for PC, Lion VPN also secures the internet connection and protects your device from hackers. You can access the internet world anonymously. Lion VPN changes the real IP address to a proxy IP.
How to download Lion VPN for PC
This app can be downloaded for free on Android devices. But here in this guide we will tell you how download Lion VPN for PC. With the help of a third-party Android emulator, you can run Lion VPN for Windows and Lion VPN for Mac also. But first, find out more about the app.
For download Lion VPN for PC, first of all, download and install an Android emulator. With the help of Android Emulator, you can run Lion VPN on a PC just like your android device. Android emulator allows users to run Lion VPN for Windows and Lion VPN for Mac also. Remove geo-restrictions and access websites blocked in your country. Below you can see the instructions to install Lion VPN for PC Windows and Mac OS.
Install Lion VPN for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download Nox App Player on Windows operating system from this LINK.
- After downloading the .exe file. Install it.
- Once Nox App Player is installed, open it.
- Here you will see its main home screen.
- From the Home screen, click on Google Folder and select the PlayStore app.
- Provide your Gmail credentials for the activation of Google services.
- Now search for Lion VPN on PlayStore.
- After selecting the application, click on the Install button.
It will take some time to install it on the PC. Once done, open it and start using Lion VPN on Windows PC.
Install Lion VPN for Mac OS
- Download BlueStacks on Mac system.
- After downloading the BlueStacks. Install it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the details to configure BlueStacks.
- Once everything is done, you will see the main BlueStacks home screen.
- From the main screen, click on the My apps tab,> System apps> PlayStore.
- Here you will see the main homepage of PlayStore just like Android devices.
- Now search for Lion VPN in PlayStore.
- Select the application and click on the Install button.
Once installed, click the Open button to use Lion VPN for Mac Devices.
Alternatives to VPN Lion
Lion VPN Features
- This application contains advertisements but it is tolerable. At least the developers have the right to win against their products and services. The app provides quality services every time you use it.
- By default, it connects the device to the best available proxy server. But you can also select the location you want.
- Lion VPN is very user-friendly and easy to connect. It does not require any username, password or registration. Just press the connect button.
- Make sure your device has internet connectivity. You can only use this app using WiFi, 3G, 4G and free public hotspots.
- So to conclude, we can say that it is one of those apps which allows you to easily surf blocked websites and secure data from hackers.
Bandwidth and connection time
Lion VPN includes a lot of great features. It offers unlimited bandwidth speed for free. Depending on connection time, which means how many hours you can stay connected with Lion VPN? The answer is to use as many hours as you want. There is no limitation on connection time. No disturbance while you enjoy the movie. Neither ads nor pop-up interruption tease you while streaming. Only premium servers and services are paid, the others are free