Moodle is the educational social community for students and teachers to learn and teach. Educational apps are the priority of all app store in the world and the Moodle app is the first among other educational apps, every student or teacher should try it even if it has no purpose. Learning doesn’t need a goal, it just needs exploration and you will find a lot of explorers on Moodle and learn a lot from them. All you have to do is create an account on Moodle.
Moodle is just an open-source learning of the chalkboard framework used by knowledge seekers, students, and instructors for educational purposes. The stage is planned with a particular plan which helps guides and educators to develop their educational program to instruct a person who wishes to acquire knowledge.
Learn more about Moodle
There are two main methods of getting on stage; the first is the Moodle cloud which customers use by logging into their Moodle account on the Moodle cloud. With this strategy, they can access all the data they need anywhere and anytime. They can also discuss the updated data at any time.
The next technique is Moodle Mobile, which is the most recent application dedicated to Moodle. Moodle Mobile is an application that you can download to your phone to access your phone scene. With this app, students can check their assessments, view courses, and visit different students. Instructors can further use the app to update any of their courses and further visit students on matters pertaining to surveys. Students and instructors can download the app from Google Play Store or App Store.
How much does Moodle cost?
Moodle is definitely not a free application; moodle for schools has a three tier arrangement. Either way, customers are entitled to a free multi-day preview with 200 customers and 400MB of storage initially. The free preliminary day includes unlimited practice, unlimited lessons, web conferencing with Blue catch, and a portable app.
There is also a starter pack that is cheaper than the three tier plans. The starter pack is expected for a solitary class with 50 clients. The starter pack at the hour of spending review at $ 80 each year.
How to download Moodle for PC
As we have already told you, Moodle is only intended for smartphones, tablets supported by Android and iOS. Don’t be disappointed, by following some specific steps you can download and install Moodle for PC.
To install Moodle for PC, we need to have the services of a third-party software known as the Android emulator. Android emulators allow users to run Android apps for PC. Moodle is already available for Android, so we will not encounter any difficulties while installing the Moodle app for PC through the Android emulator.
Users have enough variety in the showcase of Android emulators. From BlueStacks to Genymotion, there are plenty of Android emulators. We always suggest BlueStacks to Windows users. On the other hand, Mac devices like Nox App Player company as Android partner.
Download the Moodle app for PC (Windows)
- Download and Install BlueStacks Emulator on PC from this connect.
- Once installed, open BlueStacks and activate it by entering the Google account and connect the WiFi.
- You will now see the emulator interface. Click on the My Apps tab.
- In My Apps, click System App, then select Google Play Store.
- Find the Moodle app on PlayStore.
- Select the app. Click on the Install button.
- Once installed, click Open to use Moodle on PC.
Download the Moodle app for Mac PC
- Download Nox app player on Windows PC or Mac.
- After downloading Nox. Run the installer and install it on PC.
- Once installed, open the emulator.
- Here you will see the main Nox homepage. It’s like an Android device.
- From the home page, click Google folder then select Google Play Store app.
- Enter the Google account (Gmail account) to activate the Play Store services.
- After activating Google Play Store on PC, you can easily get the Moodle app.
- To install Moodle for PC. From the Play Store “go to search Enter Moodle > click on the search icon > Tap Install > Confirm installation > Click Open “. (You can also use Moodle on PC by going to the main emulator homepage)
This is how you can download and install Moodle application for PC. For queries and issues, use the comments section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.