We have discussed many monitoring tools and guides on how to get them on PC. Today we are going to talk about another monitoring app known as mViewerPro. Just like other surveillance apps, it shows live video from IP camera on smartphones. What’s more, it also supports video recording with playback. Moreover, it also alerts users if it detects any suspicious activity in the camera. mViewerPro also includes the separate option of screenshots. If you have taken live video screenshots, you can easily do so from this option. All these features can also be used on PC devices using Android Emulator. Before we move to mViewerPro for PC, learn more about the application.
mViewerPro differs from other monitoring applications because of the two-way communication. It supports this feature and allows users to communicate like a walkie talkie or intercom. But this feature only works in newer IP cameras that come with a speaker. If someone is talking in front of the IP camera, you will receive real-time notification. A WiFi connection is required to use this feature. Without the Internet, you will not be able to communicate.
How to connect the DVR with mViewerPro
If you don’t know how to connect the DVR to the MViewerPro application so don’t worry. The procedure for connecting IP cameras with this app is very simple. It does not require any port number and IP address of the cam. All you need to do is login with the password and camera ID. This is how you can view the live video from the camera. mViewerPro allows users to view videos in Portrait and Landscape mode. Moreover, you can take screenshots while watching the video. In addition, all videos are stored in a local device and can be viewed through the playback function. All videos are saved from stalkers as it supports lock feature. Set a password to protect videos.
Similar application: Download mCamView for PC (Windows – Mac)
Download mViewerPro for PC (Windows and Mac)
AT download mViewerPro for PC, download and install an Android emulator on PC. BlueStacks and Nox App Player are third-party software that allows users to run Android apps and games on PC. These emulators are available for Windows and Mac. It means you can run mViewerPro for Windows and mViewerPro for Mac as well as.
How to install mViewerPro for Windows 10/8/7
- Install BlueStacks on a Windows PC. (Download link)
- After installation. Open it up.
- Enter the details required to activate the BlueStacks emulator.
- By doing this, you will see its main home screen.
- From the Home screen, click the My Apps tab> System Apps> Google Store.
- Now search for mViewerPro, select the app from the search results.
- Click on Install then Accept the installation.
Once installation is complete, click Open to use mViewerPro for Windows PC.
How to install mViewerPro for Mac OS
- Get Nox App Player on Mac from this Link.
- After installation, open it on your Mac device.
- Here you will see the main homepage of Nox App Player.
- From the home page, click on Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Enter the Google account to start using the PlayStore services.
- Now search for the mViewerPro app and select the app from the results.
- Click Install and accept the installation of mViewerPro.
Once it is installed, click on the Open button to use mViewerPro for Mac Devices.
MViewerPro for PC review
It manages the operation of the DVR and the IPC. mViewerPro is software specially designed for network camera to show live video from the camera. With the help of the netizens, you can see the live video from the camera from any part of the world. Besides live view, it records video, supports playback, allows two-way communication, and alerts users when anything suspicious is detected. Moreover, this app also supports PTZ control. Tilt and zoom the video.