As the Pokémon Masters has just launched, we are publishing this article for players. We’ve highlighted Pokémon Master gameplay, features, and more. At the end you will see a guide for download Pokémon Masters for PC. Otakus has been deeply in love with the Pokémon series for a long time. As an anime lover, I never stand to miss a single episode of my favorite shows. Now it is the trend of making popular show games. Especially when we got to animation, there is a plethora of games that we can find on Windows, Android, iOS, and game consoles. The Pokémon series on television and in games is evergreen entertainment.
This time, Niantic and Nintendo are behind Pokémon Masters. DeNA Co., Ltd. introduced the Pokémon Master game. In a short time, this game has attracted a large number of Pokémon game enthusiasts. Initially, this game is designed for Android and iOS devices. Not sure whether the developers are launching Pokémon Master for PC or not. Well, we have come up with another way to download and install Pokémon Masters for PC. First, take a look at the gameplay and features of Pokémon Masters.
How to download Pokémon Masters for PC
First of all, you need to select an Android emulator. These emulators will emulate all Android apps and games on PC. We have already written guides on top notch emulators such as Rooted BlueStacks, Nox App Reader and Memu. If you want our suggestion, we recommend Nox App Player because it is fast and stable. By the way, Tencent Gaming’s pal is also a good option.
Download Nox and install it on PC like any other Windows and Mac software. Allow Nox App Player software to make changes to your PC system. Click on the Run option and let the emulator install. Installation will take approximately 15-20 minutes, depending on your internet connection. Once installed, the emulator starter pack will be launched.
After completing the formalities, you will be taken to the Nox App Player home screen. Here you will see a similar Android interface with some pretty similar options. Click on the Google Play icon, for the first time, it will ask you to enter the Google account, enter the existing account. If you don’t have a Google Account, create a new one. After registering the account, enter the search term Pokémon Masters, search for it. Select a game from DeNA Co., Ltd. and install it. Now you can play Pokémon Masters for PC on BlueStacks anytime.
Download Pokémon Masters for PC via Nox
If anyone is not happy with BlueStacks, try Nox. It is the second best Android emulator. Especially when the device is Mac, it works much better even faster than BlueStacks. Anyway, we have used Nox many times and it has never disappointed us. In order to install Pokémon Masters for Mac PC or Windows, follow the written steps.
- Download and install Nox App Player on PC, or visit the Nox App Player link provided in the above method.
- After installation, you need to select the language in Nox if prompted. Unlike BlueStacks, Nox requests a Google account after confirmation.
- Once you are redirected to the Nox App player home screen, you will be able to choose Google Play here. Click on the PlayStore.
- Now the Nox emulator will ask you for a Google account. Enter your existing Google account that you are using on an Android device. If someone does not have an existing account, click on the Create a new account option.
- After registering an account, click on the Google Play Store search bar. Type Pokémon Masters in the search bar and press the Enter button. Select Pokémon Masters from DeNA Co., Ltd and click on the Install button.
Here are the possible ways to download and install Pokémon Masters for PC. We have prepared short highlights on the gameplay and features of Pokémon Masters. Those interested in this game should read it.
Pokémon Masters gameplay
This Pokémon game is a little different from the previous Pokémon sensations. The main difference is that you have to collect Pokémon trainers here instead of Pokémon. It sounds revolutionary, maybe this concept will go to a big series. As for the competition, there will be 3v3 battles. In Battles, Gym Leaders, Coaches, Elite Four Members and Defending Champions will compete against each other. A beautifully designed battle arena awaits. This game virtualizes a vast artificially created island.
- Unity Attack in Team Matches, where Pokémon will show devastating combos.
- Brand new 3v3 team format is introduced in this game.
- Typical Pokémon, evolutions and transformations.
- Team up with your favorite Pokémon trainers.
- Beautiful, highly defined graphics make this game more glorious.
- Ash Ketchum (Satoshi in Japanese) also shows his presence in this game.