File transfer apps are the fastest way to transfer data from one device to another. In the past, we have seen many apps that offer fast transfer using mobile hotspot technology and QR code. Now another app has arrived to join the party. SHARE Go is very popular among Android users today. This app can call the best alternative to SHAREit. Download guide SHARE Go File Transfer for PC, Details and features of the app are included in today’s tutorial.
How to download SHARE Go for PC
The SHARE Go file transfer app is developed for Android devices such as phones and tablets. Now the problem arises for PC users, if they want to SHARE Go for PC then what they should do. Well, you can accomplish the task not directly but indirectly. Users need the help of Android emulators capable of emulating any Android application on PC.
For many years we have been recommending BlueStacks and Nox App Player because they are the best. Time has changed a lot but these 2 evolve better and better with time. So, again, we recommend that you choose one from BlueStacks and Nox. Guides on how to download BlueStacks and Nox are already written on 9thbitgames.com.
Nox App Player Installation Guide
How to root BlueStacks
Download BlueStacks from here. We continue with Nox App Player because it is good for Windows and MacOS.
Steps to install SHARE Go for Windows and MacOS
See the guide to install the Nox App Player on our website. Download the Nox App Player on your Windows PC from our guide or from their official website bignox.com.
Step 1: Installing the emulator
After users have completely downloaded the Nox App Player EXE file, visit the folder where you keep the downloaded files.
- Double click on the Nox Exe file. Allow the app to make changes on your computer and let the app install completely.
2nd step: Account Registration
This is the most important step in setting up the emulator and preparing it for use. Once the Nox App Player home screen appears, click on the Google Play icon.
- Entering the Google account that is already in use means entering the existing account.
- If you haven’t created a Google account yet, click Create New and complete the formalities.
Step 3: Install SHARE Go File Transfer for PC
The last step comes, here users need to install SHARE Go for PC and users have 2 ways to do it.
- You can install SHARE Go from Google Play in Nox App Player. This is the profile of SHARE Go on Google Play Store
- Or, you can install SHARE Go APK on Nox. Download the APK file from any APK provider like apkpure or apkmirror. Drag and drop the APK file to Nox or upload it manually.
The guide is complete and you have successfully installed SHARE Go File Transfer for PC. You can install any other Android app using the same method.
What is SHARE Go App?
SHARE Go app is a complete way to transfer files from one Android device to another. It can also be used as a data transport when a user switches to a new phone from an old one.
Most of the files and formats supported by Android are transferable through SHARE Go File Transfer for PC. For example, you can transfer media files like videos, pictures, documents, links and shortcuts through the app. The application supports formats like mp4, FLV, MKV, 3gp, Opus, MP3, Vorbis, Musepack, AAC, ATRAC audio formats. Even you can also transfer Zip files.
Smart and easy to use interface
The app interface matters a lot, and the SHARE Go app developers get it right. Apple offers quick access to connectivity and file selection. Built-in categories allow users to choose the file they want to transfer. From single file to complete file and from complete file to complete application data. No MB to GB file size limitation is not a problem for the SHARE Go file transfer app.
Is it worth it?
Of course, the SHARE Go File Transfer app is worth using. Our team explores all kinds of apps and software to deliver the best in all areas of pricing, performance, features and comparisons.
When it comes to SHARE Go, this app surely competes with the best apps which are also our previous recommendations. In the past, we have written many guides on different file transfer apps which are also mentioned in the Alternative heading below.
Best alternative to SHARE Go
We have many better alternatives to SHARE Go already written on our website. For example;
- We have SHAREit for PC which is the best file transfer app ever designed and developed even better than AirDrop.
- Xender for PC, this application is not special for transferring from Android to Android but also for PC. It has a dedicated desktop client that helps us connect the smartphone to the PC and vice versa.
- Zapya for PC, this application is above all the above mentioned applications. It also allows us to do an encrypted file transfer protected by a password. Even the devices are miles away from each other, you can still perform the process quickly and without interruption.
We have reviewed the app personally and found this app to be worth a lot. Currently, the app is downloaded over 10 million times. And the quantity is increasing day by day. The only thing missing is the SHARE Go Desktop Client or the application for Windows. If someone wants to transfer files from Android to PC or vice versa, it can’t be possible. All in all, if transferring from Android to Android is a problem, this app is a complete product that you can rely on.