Are you tired of the typical endless running game with the same goals? This concept is old now and people always want something new. And this new thing is here made by the NEKKI. If you know the shadow fighting game series, you must hear the name NIKKI. Legendary game developers never tire of surprising their users. This time they launched their game Vector 2. We’ve all generally played the typical endless running game with the same concept of boring obstacles. But this game is quite different from all of them.
You no longer need to run nonstop to escape from a policeman, dog or evil monsters. You run to escape an evil research facility, and you have a hard time making it out alive. The obstacles in this game are therefore like an irregular graph. At one point you have to go down and at another point you have to jump up. So you have to be very quick at the controls. One blink of an eye can cost you your life. Be quick with every move and every step. You have to clear the level as fast as possible to move to the next level. Your time and accuracy will decide your points.
The graphics are so awesome and attractive. You will really like them. So it’s time to get rid of this boring racing game and try out this new feeling. If you want full and fun entertainment, you have to try this game on the big screen. For this you need to follow the guide below,
This game is designed for smartphones. IOS and Android users can download this product from their respective App Store and Google Play Store. Smartphone games and apps are designed to entertain and facilitate users. But one element of the big screen can glorify more and more entertainment and convenience. 9thbitgames will guide you how to download and install Vector 2 for PC, Vector 2 for Windows, Vector 2 for MAC, Vector 2 for Laptop. To download the Vector 2 on PC, follow the steps below.
How to download and play Vector 2 for PC
- First of all, you need to download the emulator as BlueStacks 3, Pre-primed BlueStacks and Memu.
- After downloading, run the implement to start the installation.
- Wait for the installation the process is complete.
- Open the emulator, it will ask for your username.
- Connect with the existing Google Playstore ID or create a new one.
- Once connected, the Android screen will appear in front of you.
- There will be a Play Store icon on it. Click on it and enter the Vector 2 and click search.
- After finding it, open the Vector 2 and click the install button.
- Wait for the installation, then open the game and enjoy the fun of the big screen.
We have already posted emulator links in the first step of the above method. You can check them out and download them from there. Otherwise, 9thbitgames awaits your valuable suggestions and recommendations. Post your comments in the comments box for assistance.