WhatScan Web is the WhatsApp mirroring app with multiple benefits. People use this app to spy on or create duplicate WhatsApp account. In a nutshell, the operation of the web version of WhatsApp and WhatScan is completely the same, only the purposes are different. WhatScan Web works on QR code technology. Install WhatScan APK on Windows or Android and spy on your Girlfriend / Boyfriend. Is he / she cheating on you? This app is available on Android devices but not on Windows. So, we will guide you on how to download WhatScan web for PC, Windows and Mac compatible devices.
How to install WhatScan Web for PC:
WhatScan Web is a tool for Android. There is no chance to install the WhatScan Web app directly on Windows unless you have an Android emulator on the PC. Yes! If users have installed android emulators on laptop or desktop, downloading this tool is easy. Actually, users can download any Android app and games on PC through the emulator. We constantly recommend 2 Android BlueStacks and Nox App Player emulators to our users. We choose BlueStacks because it’s the best for Windows.
- Download BlueStacks from Button.
- Install BlueStacks on PC and complete the initial formalities (WiFi password, language, Google account).
- Launch BlueStacks on Laptop / Desktop.
- Go to the MY APPLICATIONS option, click on it.
- There is an APK installation option at the bottom of the BlueStacks screen, click on it.
- Add the WhatScan Web APK (which you downloaded from the button below the table).
- Wait for the installation, it takes a few seconds.
- Congratulations! WhatScan Web App for PC is ready to use.
How to use WhatScan Web to spy on WhatsApp?
- Install WhatScan Web APK latest version on your android phone.
- Open the app and put the phone aside.
- Borrow a mobile from friends or brothers and sisters, open their WhatsApp account.
- Click on settings, open WhatsApp. Now the WhatsApp scanner will open in front of you.
- Place your mobile in front of the borrowed smartphone and scan the code.
- The app will open your friend’s WhatsApp account on your device.
- Check out what she or he is doing on WhatsApp behind your back.
Using WhatsApp Web Other Than Spying:
We have already discussed WhatsApp mirroring several times. Here is again a brief introduction to WhatsApp mirroring. WhatsApp allows one account on each device at a time. No one can directly operate the same WhatsApp account on 2 devices at the same time. A few weeks ago we presented a guide to WhatScan for PC. The WhatScan web application works in exactly the same way. Users who have more than one smartphone should follow the steps below.
• Install WhatScan Web on that device where you are not using the WhatsApp app.
• Open the WhatsApp app on your other smartphone, tap the three-dot icon. open the WhatsApp Web option. Now the WhatsApp scanner is open.
• Launch WhatScan Web on another phone. Scan the QR Code through your WhatsApp application scanner. Now it will show duplicate your WhatsApp account directly on the device you downloaded WhatScan Web to.
• Now you can use the same WhatsApp account on 2 devices or even more than 2 devices at the same time. Connect as many devices as you want by scanning the QR code.
General review and discussion
We do not support the misuse of the WhatScan app. Each person has their own privacy and no one has the right to interrupt it. The reason for the suggestion of WhatScan Web is to tell users how to manage WhatsApp account on 2 or more devices. WhatScan web application will play the role of WhatsApp web on your laptop. But the difference between within the limits of WhatScan and WhatsApp Web. The web version is more limited than WhatScan.