Xender for desktop
- Easy to use
- Data transfer is easier
- Never hang around
- Support for multiple files
- Move large files
- Many users do not know the QR code
- The smartphone must be near the PC
- No offline transfer
- Less productive than SHAREit
- The client version is not enough, we need a complete application
If we are looking for the best file transfer apps on the internet, Xender surely comes out on top. This app is the second most used file transfer source on smartphones after SHAREit. Previously we had the Xender app for Android. Thanks to this application, we can transfer data from Android to Android on a smartphone or tablet. Now we can also transfer files from PC to smartphone and vice versa via Xender for desktop.
This is the Windows client and Mac Xender. Not a suitable app like Xender looks on a smartphone. It’s basically a hookup source and pretty easy to use. You just need to download the latest version of Xender for Desktop and connect it to the phone. Xender Windows version offers the latest and easiest way to establish a connection. You may be familiar with QR Code technology. Xender for Desktop also works with the same technology, connect the phone to the PC by scanning the QR code. It is similar to using WhatsApp Web.
Benefits of Xender for Desktop:
Well, you don’t need to make any obstacle for data transfer now. Here are the main benefits of installing Xender on PCs, Windows laptops / desktops and Macs etc.
- You don’t need to use a USB cable, you can connect the phone to laptop wirelessly.
- Easily transfer media files from phone to PC and vice versa.
- Xender never hangs out unless your WiFi interrupts.
- Easily move large and small files.
- The data transfer speed is several times faster than the USB connection method.
- No high end requirement of Xender from PC.
How to download Xender for PC?
Well, downloading Xender for Desktop is quite easy. We downloaded the latest version of Xender Windows to our Google Drive. The link is given at the beginning, download it from there.
Click on the Download button and it will take you to our Google Drive page. Repeat the same action, then choose your Google account to use with Google Drive. Now you will receive a warning tab, click on the Download button anyway. Now your download will start and it will take a few seconds.
When the download is complete, press the CTRL + J keys on your Windows or Mac device. Click the Show in folder option under the Xender.exe file. Double click on the exe file and click “Yes”When the computer asks for permission. Now follow the on-screen procedure to complete the installation. It just includes a few steps which can be done in 2 seconds.