Video surveillance is the most effective way to secure your properties. Either you want to keep an eye on your home or you want it in the office, CCTV cameras with XVR Pro combination are the best way. XVR Pro application is the upgrade version of the famous XVR monitoring tool, which is also reviewed by us, visit XVR for PC. Today we are going to discuss the XVR Pro app its pros and cons. Besides, a guide to download XVR Pro for PC in multiple ways is also part of this tutorial. Let’s start with the brief introduction of the app.
Why are apps like XVR Pro needed?
Surveillance apps are the need for a while, especially people who use IP cameras for them. If you want to keep tabs on your premises 24/7, monitoring tools like XVR Pro are a must. You cannot always carry DVR and oversized surveillance displays with you. A smartphone is something that you can always carry with you even when traveling abroad. In this scenario, apps like XVR Pro are the must-have app for a smartphone.
Brief explanation about the application:
The app doesn’t have as many special features that stand out from WYZE, Foscam. Still, it’s much better to work than other useless apps on the market. It offers all the basic and essential features.
The biggest concern is the number of cameras supported by the apps. XVR Pro is good because it offers 4 live video streams at a time. This limit is sufficient for a home or small offices, but not for large buildings. Maybe Hik Connect is a better option if you deal with organizational security.
Second, people need PTZ controls. PTZ stands for Pan Tilt and Zoom and users can directly control these functions from the XVR Pro app. But, only if their camera has such specifications.
In the video player, users will have the option to orient the video, play in landscape or portrait, both options are available. Video can be reversed in real time. If your camera supports audio attachments, you can establish two-way communication through the XVR Pro app.
Download and install XVR Pro for PC:
The XVR Pro app is dedicated to Android and iOS system software. The computer operating system, Windows and Mac are not officially compatible with the XVR Pro application. The beauty of technology is that every problem has a solution. After some research, we concluded an official procedure. We have written the procedure in the steps below. Using them you can download and install XVR Pro for PC.
1. Need to download android emulator like BlueStacks or Nox App Player on PC.
2. Once the download is complete, install Android Emulator by clicking on the setup.exe file.
3. Open emulators select your language.
4. BlueStacks requests a Google ID in the Starting app and Nox App Player requests it later.
5. I have used BlueStacks, if you do the same enter your google account id and password. Don’t worry, it’s secure like Android smartphones.
6. Once the formalities are completed, the Android home screen will appear.
7. Go to My Apps> System Apps> Play Store.
8. Search for XVR Pro on the Play Store.
9. After finding it, open it and click on the install button. Remember to select XVR Pro app only in yujingjing.