Zoog VPN for PC (Windows 10,8,7 and Mac). It is one of the best free all-in-one software that unblocks websites and apps. Zoog VPN also offers an online privacy and security solution. This app guarantees fast speed to access geo-restricted services. Moreover, it secures your data and privacy as it uses military-grade encryption. Zoog VPN can be downloaded for free on Android devices. Now, with the help of third-party software, you can also download Zoog VPN for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Zoog VPN for Mac. Below you can see a download guide for Zoog VPN on PC and a brief review of the app.
Zoog VPN review
Zoog VPN offers free monthly usage of 2GB + without ads. It has over 37 premium locations in 23 different countries. The procedure for connecting a VPN is very simple. Just press the connect button. It automatically finds the best proxy server for your device. This app unblocks websites and apps bypassing censorship including YouTube, Facebook, BBC iPlayer, Netflix, ITV Hub and more.
⇒ Public Wi-Fi security
The best thing about this app is that it provides security on public WiFi. It uses full military-grade encryption and protects the WiFi from hackers, spies, and government agencies. All your personal information, password and data are completely secure when you use the services of Zoog VPN app.
⇒ Online confidentiality and anonymity
Another good thing about this app is that it protects your identity from government and internet service providers. It hides and hides the real IP address of the device and connects to the proxy server. This way no one knows what you are doing on the internet.
- Bypass geo-restrictions and remove firewalls from a WiFi connection.
- VPN services without annoying ads.
- Secure public WiFi hotspots.
- Makes your internet connection private and anonymous.
- Limited VPN services.
- Limited time and bandwidth.
Similar VPN apps
How to download Zoog VPN for PC (Windows and Mac)
If you want download Zoog VPN on PC you need to download Android Emulator first. With the help of Android emulator, you can download Zoog VPN for Windows 10,8,7 and Zoog VPN for macOS. If you’ve ever used an emulator, you know how to do it. But if not, you need to follow the instructions given below.
Zoog VPN for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download the Android emulator Nox app player on Windows.
- After downloading the emulator .exe file. Install it.
- Once installed, open Nox App Player.
- From the main player screen, click on Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Sign in to PlayStore using your Google Account.
- Now search for Zoog VPN on PlayStore.
- Select the application from the search results and click the Install button.
Once installed, click the Open button to use it on your Windows PC.
Zoog VPN for Mac OS
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator on Mac OS.
- Once installed, activate it by entering details like date, time, language, WiFi, and Google account.
- After entering the details, you will see the main screen of BlueStacks.
- From the main screen, click the My Apps tab> System Apps> Google Play Store.
- Now click on PlayStore search, type Zoog VPN and hit enter.
- Select Zoog VPN from the results.
- Click on Install then Accept the installation.
After full installation of the app, you can easily use Zoog VPN on Mac.