Anyone Want to Get Free Unlimited VPN on Windows? Try it FishVPN for PC. It is a simple VPN app that offers unblocking and security measures. This Android app is among the top highly reputable VPN apps for Android. It is a general VPN app, which does not focus on any specific country. Available worldwide, free of charge and without any limitations. Only the VIP server package is paid, the fee is not that high. The package is comfortably affordable for each person.
Unblock social and VoIP applications:
Some websites are blocked and some are only allowed in one country. As if you are a resident of UAE, you should know about the ban on VoIP and social media there. The same is happening in China, they don’t allow their citizens to use Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. in their country.
Don’t feel inferior when watching other nationals use these hubs. You can also unblock all these sites and apps, anywhere in the world. Just need a credible VPN app, by the way FishVPN won’t be a bad choice. If you want a popular and highly rated VPN, Proxynel VPN for PC and Snap VPN for PC.
To have VPN for United States, VPN for UK, VPN for India and many more locations in one app. Experience free and unlimited VPN access to your favorite websites and apps. Extremely fast servers will make your browsing and streaming smoother and more stable. To maintain privacy, FishVPN changes our IP address. Prevent ISPs and other sources from observing you.
- All global servers are accessible with just one click.
- Highly encrypted security for malware and harmful file processing.
- No login or registration required.
- The speed is super fast and the connection will always remain stable until you disconnect from the Internet.
- Unblock VoIP in UAE and Saudi Arabia.
- Unblock Facebook, Youtube, Instagram anywhere, including China.
- Security like Nord VPN for PC offers.
Download and install FishVPN for PC:
The personal experience of using FishVPN was really good. I’m just using FishVPN for PC a few hours ago. I found it to be really effective and impressive. I was not able to use all the distinctive features for free. Do you want to experience the same, try FishVPN for PC through the steps below?
1. Need to download android emulator like BlueStacks or Nox App Player on PC.
2. Once the download is complete, install Android Emulator by clicking on the setup.exe file.
3. Open emulators select your language.
4. BlueStacks requests a Google ID in the Starting app and Nox App Player requests it later.
5. I used BlueStacks, if you do the same enter your google account id and password. Don’t worry, it’s secure like an Android smartphone.
6. Once the formalities are completed, the Android home screen will appear.
seven. Go to My Apps> System Apps> Play Store.
8. Search for FishVPN on Play Store.
9. After finding, open it and click on install button. Remember to select the FishVPN app only by Connect anywhere.
FishVPN is not as popular as compared to Turbo VPN or Monster VPN. It is an emerging VPN, users who use this app like it a lot. They love the simplicity of FishVPN. One access is the main attraction for users. Aspects of insecurity and privacy FishVPN is pretty good. Not such a prestigious app, it can still be said, is worth a try.