How to Install Electrical Installations – Safety Inspection App on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Electrical Installations – PC Security Inspection Software with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed for the use of electrical installations – Safety inspection on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Macs.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Electrical Installations – Safety Inspection App available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Electrical Installations – Safety Inspection logo and enjoy!
Electrical Installation FAQs – Safety Inspection – Features and User Guide
This is the CHEQSITE app for the inspection of electrical installations in accordance with DGUV, DIN, OSH & HSE PUWER regulations.
Templates / checklists included: lightning protection systems, electrical machines, electromedical equipment, stationary electrical systems – overall system, stationary electrical systems – circuits, mobile electrical equipment, installations, welding machines
With CHEQSITE applications, you perform on-site workplace and asset inspections much faster and more efficiently. Import your customer data from the address book or from previous inspections. Use preinstalled DGUV checklists or customize templates to suit your specific needs, as suggested by national regulations OSHA, HSE, PUWER, ANSI, EHS and other legal and company specific regulations. Assign codes / IDs to equipment and add faults or hazards. On the next inspection, you just need to scan them and the equipment information is automatically applied.
At the end of the process, you create consistent reports and easily share them with your customers and partners, for example via cloud services or email. The inspection report contains a management summary of the inspected objects / sites as well as a detailed list of faults and hazards, including photos and information, such as required actions and responsibilities.
Create your own checklists or contact our special template service team. Our application experts will then create your personalized checklist for you.
A CHEQSITE account is required to use this application. Our service team will be happy to help you with setup and use. Please also see the instructions on the CHEQSITE YouTube channel.
– Significant time savings with each inspection.
– Standardized inspection and documentation processes.
– Improved transparency and compliance.
– Modern appearance to customers and employees.
OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS
– Inspect on site – no internet access required.
– Store order data, customer data and subcontractors.
– Document faults and hazards with photos.
– Assign and scan codes / IDs to equipment and facilities, e.g. barcodes, QR codes, etc.
– Use preinstalled checklist templates or create your own inspection lists.
– Generate uniform reports and documentation.
– Import and export data, for example via cloud services or internal servers.
You want to carry out a site audit, a list of construction problems, or you need a complete asset management solution, our PRO software team is at your disposal. Please see the service offerings on our website.
The obligation to inspect workplaces and work equipment arises from the national laws of your country, such as the ArbSchG Arbeitsschutzgesetz in Germany, the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) in the United States, UK Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc. are implemented by a number of legal orders which in turn are further clarified and supplemented by regulations, rules and principles, e.g. Technical Rules for Industrial Safety (TRBS), the provision and use of work equipment (PUWER), etc. EU laws are further derived from the European Union Law on Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA).
New in the new version of electrical installations – Safety inspection
– Additional improvements to Android 11.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Electrical Installations – Safety Inspection. Every element relating to electrical installations – Safety inspection applications such as pictures and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of the electrical installations – Safety inspection.
In addition, we do not use our server to download the Electrical Installations – Safety Inspection applications. The download starts from the authorized website of the Electrical Installations – Safety Inspection app.