Surveillance apps have made life easier for Android users who want to monitor their property 24/7. Fortunately, most surveillance apps are developed to work with specific camera systems which are mostly expensive. . Not everyone can afford such an expensive surveillance system, but likes to take security measures for their home. So today I am going to introduce you to an amazing app which will help you to monitor your assets in the cheapest way possible. Well the name of this amazing app is EyesPie. Now you can download and install EyesPie for PC on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac. Let’s start!
EyesPie is an application that allows you to convert an old smartphone into a surveillance camera device. It helps users take advantage of their old mobile devices, setting one as a camera and the other as a surveillance device. To start working with the app, users need to install this app on their two smart devices. After that, set two different device names. Enter the name of the camera into the monitoring mobile device and they are good to go. Continue to spy on your property remotely. As a reminder, don’t forget to connect your two Android devices to the Internet. Because if there is no internet, there will be no facility available for you.
With the EyesPie app, it has become possible for a user to stop worrying about their private live videos being leaked. All private live videos are encrypted step by step. No other user can access your private videos. Even the videos which are saved in the app’s database, they are impossible to decrypt.
Main features of EyesPie for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
Here are the main features of the application:
- No need to register, enter the device name and you are on the go.
- All videos in the live stream are provided in HD resolution.
- Connection via WiFi is also supported.
- Set automatic shutdown.
- Alarm notifications.
How to download and install EyesPie for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download and install EyesPie for PC on Windows and Mac, users need to acquire the services of an Android emulator. Such software is delivered for the solemn purpose of enabling users to access Android games and applications on Windows PC. Probably, there are tons of emulators available in the market, but yet all tech geeks suggest users install Bluestacks on PC for this purpose. This is because Bluestacks is compatible with all kinds of Android apps. So you have to worry as if your desired app will work or not. Head below for the steps to download and install EyesPie for PC:
- To begin treatment on the subject, download Bluestacks from the button provided.
- Once done, install BlueStacks on PC or Laptop.
- After successful installation of Bluestacks, run the emulator and see it start up.
- Provide the emulator with the credentials of your active Gmail account.
- From the BlueStacks home interface, open Google Play Store.
- Type EyesPie in the Play Store search bar and press Enter.
- Now click on the install button and wait for it to finish the installation process.
- Once installed, the EyesPie icon will begin to appear on the BlueStacks home page.
- Open it and enjoy it.
Here is the end of our guide to download and install EyesPie for PC on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac. Do not hesitate to give us your comments and do not forget to share our articles via social networks. Thank you.
EyesPie is a free monitoring app that allows users to convert their smartphone into a camera. Even if your old phone has a foggy or shoddy camera, the device will work according to your needs. However, my experience with EyesPie for PC was good enough that I appreciated the application’s processing speed on a computer.