Here in this guide we will show you how Download mCamView for PC. Basically it is an android app which manages the DVR and the IPC. But here we will tell you how to download and install mCamView for Windows and mCamView for Mac. It is not officially available for PC, but with the help of Android emulators, you can easily run this app on computers or desktop devices. Below you can a detailed review of the app and a guide on how to download mCamView on PC Windows and Mac devices.
It is plug and play IP camera software which allows users to view live video directly on their smartphone. This app shows real time video streaming from IP camera in HD quality. In addition, it includes video recording and video playback function. Videos can also be saved to cloud storage. Besides, it also supports PTZ control. This means that you can easily control the pan, tilt and zoom on the screen. With the help of Google Cloud Messaging, if this app detects anything abnormal in the video, you will receive immediate notification on the device. The mCamView application also supports two-way communication. This function only works if the IP camera includes a speaker function.
How to configure the IP camera with mCamView
The method of setting up IP camera with surveillance apps is almost the same. But the mCamView app makes things a lot easier. Mcamview does not require an IP address, port mapping, or DDNS for router configuration. You can easily configure the camera with this app by entering the camera ID and password. After entering the ID / Password, you can view live video from the camera. This application manages multiple cameras at the same time. But all work is done via an Internet connection. So make sure your device is connected to WiFi connection or mobile network.
- Displays a live HD view of the camera from any part of the world.
- Works on WiFi and mobile networks such as 3G, 4G.
- Support video recording and playback.
- Supports on-screen pan / tilt and zoom control.
- Watch videos in landscape and portrait mode.
- Support Google Cloud messaging or push notification.
Similar application: XVR for PC, Laptop (Windows 10/8/7 – Mac OS)
How to download mCamView for PC (Windows – Mac)
In order to download mCamView for PC, you need to install an android emulator. You can download any free emulator on your PC, but we suggest BlueStacks and Nox app player. Both of these drives are available for Windows and Mac OS. Below you can see simple steps for install mCamView for Windows and mCamView for Mac OS for free.
mCamView for Windows and Mac OS (Installation Guide)
- After installing an Android emulator on your PC. Open it up.
- Fill in the details to activate the emulator configuration.
- When finished, you will see the main home screen of the emulator.
- Now you need to search for Google Store or PlayStore in the search.
- Select the PlayStore app and give the Gmail credentials to activate the PlayStore service.
- By doing this, you will see the interface of PlayStore as an Android device.
- In PlayStore, search for mCamView and select the app from the search results.
- Now click on the Install button and wait for it to be installed.
Once installation is complete, click Open to use mCamView for Windows PC and Mac OS. If you have any problem installing this app on your PC, let us know in the comments below.
MCamView for PC review
mCamView is a video surveillance tool for controlling IP cameras. This app shows a real-time live view of the camera with cloud video recording and playback. It also supports push notification. If it detects anything abnormal in the video, it will notify it immediately. What’s more, it also supports two-way communication just like an intercom or walkie-talkie. With the help of the internet connection, you can now see the camera view of any part of the world.