Download Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for PC. It is an Android VPN app that opens all blocked websites and apps. This app removes all WiFi firewalls. Free VPNs bypass internet bone restrictions and censorship so you can access your favorite websites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Moreover, it is also known as the best VPN app for VOIP and streaming apps. You can now use the services of WhatsApp, Telegram, Wechat, Hike, Cartoon hd, CinemaBox, Mega shows, etc. Just like an Android device, you can also download Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for PC. With the help of Android emulators, you can easily install Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for Windows and macOS. But before we move on to the guide, let’s take a look at the app.
Free VPN review by FreeVPN.org
Free VPN by FreeVPN.org is a free Android application. With ratings of 4.5 out of 5 and active installs over 1,000,000, it has become very popular among users. Below, you can see the reasons why it has become very famous among Android users.
⇒ Access websites and applications
It allows users to access websites and applications that are blocked in their country. Basically, it bypasses all geo-restrictions by changing the virtual location of the device. The new IP address of the connected proxy changes the location of the network. So you can easily access blocked content from your country. Besides, this app also removes WiFi firewalls from school, work, hospital or any other place. This means that you can now use your favorite websites and social media apps over any WiFi connection.
⇒ Anonymous web use
This VPN app allows you to surf the web anonymously. By using this app, you cannot be tracked by your internet providers and other third party trackers. Free VPN by FreeVPN.org issues a new IP address for your device. Other parties cannot track your online activities on your device. It prevents all hacker attacks. This app hides and hides the real IP address of the device. This way, your data and important items remain secure.
⇒ Security of the Wi-Fi access point
Another good thing about this VPN app is that it turns public WiFi connection into private. As we all know, an open internet connection always comes with a higher risk of data loss. Anyone can spy on your activities. But thanks to FreeVPN.org’s free VPN, it encrypts all your internet traffic.
- Configure virtual private network settings with just one click.
- All proxy servers are fast, fast, and free.
- Secure any internet or WiFi connection.
- Stay anonymous and enjoy private browsing.
- Records No logs.
- Boring online ads.
- Take the time to find Proxy Server.
- Slows down the actual speed of the Internet.
- Slower than actual download and navigation.
How to Download VPN on PC and Laptop
If you want to download this VPN app on your PC, the first thing you need to do is download and install Android Emulator. This is third-party software designed for Mac and Windows to run Android apps and games on PC. Now you can download Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for Mac just like Android smartphones and tablets. Follow the instructions below to download VPN on PC and laptop.
⇒ Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for Windows 7, 8, 10
- Download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator on PC. (Link)
- After installing the emulator. Open it on your Windows PC or laptop.
- To set up BlueStacks, you need to enter details like name, date, time, language, WiFi, and Google account.
- After entering the correct details, you will see the main screen of the emulator.
- Now you need to find and locate the PlayStore app.
- Open the PlayStore app. Click Search, type Free VPN by FreeVPN.org, and then press the Enter key.
- Select the application from the search results.
- Here you have to click on Install and then Accept installation.
Once it is completely installed, click on the Open button to use Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for PC (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and other versions of Windows)
⇒ How to download a free VPN by FreeVPN.org for macOS
- You can also use BlueStacks on Mac, but we suggest Nox App Player.
- Download and install the Nox emulator on macOS. (Link)
- After full installation of the emulator. Open it up.
- Form the Nox home page, click on Google Folder and select the PlayStore.
- Enter the active Google account here to run Google Play services on the emulator.
- You will now see the main interface of the PlayStore.
- Type Free VPN by FreeVPN.org in the search bar and press the Enter key.
- Select Free VPN by FreeVPN.org from the results.
- Click Install, accept its installation.
- After installation, click on the Open button and start using Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for macOS.
That’s it. This is how you can download and install Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for Windows PC and macOS.