Are you looking for an app that shows a live view of IP cameras directly on a smartphone? If so, try gDMSS HD Lite. This application is a light version of gDMSS HD. With the help of the gDMSS HD Lite app, you can easily monitor the video from IP cameras. It shows the live video streaming from the camera in HD quality. Besides live streaming, it supports video recording with playback and PTZ control. Moreover, it also notifies users with an alarm if it detects anything suspicious in the video.
gDMSS HD Lite for PC
Just like Android smartphones, you can also use this app on your PC. With gDMSS HD Lite for PC, you can see the HD view of the camera on both Windows and Mac screens. If any part of the live video is missed, watch it from the recorded videos. When using this app on your PC, there is no storage and space issue. The PC hard drive is always bigger than a mobile device.
Configuring gDMSS Lite for PC
The procedure for configuring the gDMSS Lite application on a PC is very simple. All you have to do is create an account on the app. Now you need to configure the IP camera with the app. To do this, enter details such as the port number and the IP address of the camera. By doing this, you will see a live HD view of the camera. But make sure the internet is connected on the device. Without Internet, this application will not work.
Main features of gDMSS HD Lite
- Camera real-time live video monitoring.
- Support video recording and video playback.
- Notify users with an alarm if it detects anything suspicious.
- Optimize and friendly user interface.
- Support PTZ control. Tilt and zoom options.
How to download gDMSS HD Lite for PC (Windows – Mac)
In order to Download gDMSS HD Lite for PC. The first thing to do is download and install Android emulators on PC. Android emulators are third-party software specially designed for Windows and Mac devices to run Android apps and games on PC. Likewise, you can also download gDMSS HD Lite for PC. Below you can see the instructions for install gDMSS HD Lite for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac BONE.
Install gDMSS HD Lite for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download Nox app player on PC from this link.
- After downloading the .exe file. Install the file on the PC by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, open Nox App Player on a Windows PC.
- From the Nox home screen. Click on Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Give your Google account to activate PlayStore services.
- Now search for gDMSS HD Lite in PlayStore.
- Select the app. Click on the Install button.
The installation will take some time. Once installed, click the Open button to use gDMSS HD Lite for Windows 10 PC, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
Install gDMSS HD Lite for Mac OS
- Download BlueStacks on Mac OS.
- Install BlueStacks File like any other software.
- Once installed, open BlueStacks.
- Give details like language, date and time, WiFi details, and Google account.
- After that you will see the main page of BlueStacks,
- Now click on My Apps tab> System Apps> Select PlayStore.
- Search for the app in PlayStore and select it from the search results.
- Click on the Install button and wait for it to be installed.
Once installed, click Open to use gDMSS HD Lite for Mac BONE.
GDMSS HD Lite PC Review
It is a free video surveillance tool used for video surveillance of IP cameras. It shows HD live camera view with video recording and playback. In addition, it also supports PTZ control which allows users to view videos in Portrait and Landscape mode. It also allows users to zoom in and out of video. Another good thing about this app is that it notifies users with an alarm if it detects anything suspicious.