Here in this guide we will tell you how install GoodEye for PC. It is one of the best Android video surveillance apps. With the help of internet connection, users can see the HD live view from the camera directly on their Android device. If you also want to use this app on your PC then you have come to the right place. Today in this tutorial we are going to show you a method on how to download GoodEye on Windows and Mac OS. But first, find out more about the app.
GoodEye is one of the best video surveillance software specially designed for IPC and DVR. It shows a real-time view of the camera in HD quality. Now, users can easily control the installed IP cameras at home, office, university or any other place. Along with the live preview, this app also records videos with a playback function. All videos are saved in cloud storage. It is very simple and easy to use. You can now log in easily using the device’s serial number. After successful connection, you will see the HD live view of the camera. But make sure the internet connection is stable and working.
GoodEye for PC
Free application designed to manage IPC and DVR. It shows a live view of the camera in HD quality with video recording and playback. It also allows users to communicate like a walkie talkie and an intercom. Also, it includes motion detector and alarm / notification function. GoodEye also supports PTZ control with screenshots. With this app you can manage multiple cameras at the same time.
Main features of GoodEye
There are many features of this app. Some of them are shown below.
- Live HD Video Streaming: Easily connects with IPC and DVR and shows live HD video from the camera directly on the device.
- Video recording and playback: Records all live video from the camera. Watch previous videos anytime.
- Online storage: All the recorded videos recorded are stored in the cloud storage.
- Movement detector: Automatically detects movement or facial detection.
- Alarm and notification: If it detects any suspicious activity, it will notify users with an immediate alarm.
- PTZControl: Support PTZ control. It means you can view portrait, landscape, tilt, zoom in, zoom out on video.
Also read: TopsView for PC, Laptop, Windows, Mac
How to Download GoodEye for PC and Laptop
In order to download GoodEye for PC. The first thing to do is to get an Android emulator on a PC. Without Android emulator, you will not be able to use GoodEye on Windows and Mac BONE. These third party PC emulators are available for Windows and Mac. It means that you can easily install this app on your Windows PC and MacBook. Here is how you can do it.
Steps to install GoodEye for Windows 10/8/7
- Install Nox App Player on your Windows PC from Download link.
- After installation, open it on your PC. You will see the Nox interface. It’s the same as an Android device.
- From the home screen, click on the Google folder and select PlayStore.
- Enter your Gmail credentials to activate PlayStore.
- Once done, find the GoodEye app and select the app from the results.
- Click the install button to get GoodEye for Windows PC.
Install GoodEye for Mac OS
- Get BlueStacks on Mac through this link.
- Install it as PC software.
- Once done, open it and enter information like date, language, time, etc.
- After that, you will see the main BlueStacks homepage.
- From the home page, click My apps> System apps> Google Store.
- Now search for GoodEye and select the app from the results.
- Click on the Install button then Accept the installation.
The installation will take some time. When done, click Open to use GoodEye for Mac BONE.