How to install the IAA / AAS SciTech Forum application on Windows PC and MacBook
Download IAA / AAS SciTech Forum software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use IAA / AAS SciTech Forum on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- IAA / AAS SciTech Forum application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the IAA / AAS SciTech Forum logo and enjoy!
IAA / AAS SciTech Forum FAQs – Features and User Guide
The International Academy of Astronautics (IAA) in partnership with the Academy of Engineering of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University) and with the support of the American Astronautical Society (AAS) hosts the 2nd Forum SciTech IAA / AAS including two conferences:
IAA / AAS Conference on the Mechanics of Space Flight
IAA / AAS Conference on Space Structures and Materials
What’s new on the new version of the SciTech IAA / AAS forum
+ Android 4
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an Affiliate Partner of the IAA / AAS SciTech Forum. All elements of IAA / AAS SciTech Forum applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of IAA / AAS SciTech Forum.
In addition, we do not use our server to download IAA / AAS SciTech Forum applications. The download begins from the authorized IAA / AAS SciTech Forum application website.