Are you looking for an app to get the most out of your Android device? If so, then the ZEDGE app is the right choice for you. But if you want to fully enjoy the application on a big screen of your PC or laptop. Then you desperately need some trick to install ZEDGE For PC. You know there is no official version of ZEDGE for Windows. Therefore, I will provide you with a practical guide to download and install ZEDGE for PC, Windows 7/8/10 and Mac. Before we deal with such a guide, let’s talk a little about the services of the application.
ZEDGE provides tons of optimization options for your smartphone. It comes with a library of 4k wallpapers, amazing themes, ringtones and many more. Users are allowed to search for their desirable media files and then download them as per their choice. Not only that, but users can also get their own personalized wallpapers and ringtones. For this, they can select a media file from the online library or download a file from their device storage. After the download is successful, start adding stickers or texts to the wallpapers. To create awesome ringtones, users can join different soundtracks or cut audio clip from video or audio file.
Benefits of ZEDGE
ZEDGE users now have installations that you cannot find in any other application. For example, users have the choice of signing in or accessing it without signing in. However, if a user signs up, they come with tons of amazing facilities. Like writing unfinished custom designs, creating a collection of favorite themes, etc. Test your new creations before downloading them.
Is Zegde safe to use?
In fact, ZEDGE services are provided to download media files for customizing the look of a device. Users can select a file from online stores or create custom ones, depending on their own perspective. So, you might not have to worry about the safety device. Still, if you are feeling aware and want your device to remain protective, get CM Security For PC.
ZEDGE serves the confidence of users looking to fully optimize the appearance of their smartphones. It is an incredibly complete app, mainly for those who want to have amazing ringtones, wallpapers and colorful themes. However, the only downside to the app is the online advertising. But users can also remove them using ZEDGE ad blocker.
How to download and install for PC (Windows and Mac)
As mentioned above, ZEDGE is a smartphone app. So if you want to install ZEDGE for PC, you will need to acquire the services of the third party software. In addition, there are a number of software and tools that allow users to access Android apps on PC. For example, there are Android emulators, Chrome extension, and also online portals. So we will talk about it all in our guide to download and install ZEDGE for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac. Visit below to find out more:
Install ZEDGE on PC via BlueStacks
BlueStacks is known to be the best emulator still available on the market. It is comprehensive and allows users to play games and easily install ZEDGE For PC. Processing requires a number of specifications, but it’s worth it when you take full advantage of applications like ZEDGE on PC.
- Download and install BlueStacks on PC. (Download link)
- After successful installation of BlueStacks, open it on your computer.
- Run it and follow the instructions provided for the best ZEDGE experience on PC.
- From the Bluestacks home window, open Play Store.
- Search for ZEDGE in the Play Store through the search bar.
- Click on the install button and wait for the process to complete.
- Once completed, you can access ZEDGE For PC from the icon available in the BlueStacks home interface.
Install ZEDGE for PC without BlueStacks
To install ZEDGE for PC, users can download and install Android emulator on computer. Such programs are provided in the market so that users can access smartphone applications on PC. There are a number of Android emulators available in the market, but we are going to talk about NoxPlayer. Such an application reader works well for ZEDGE for Windows and ZEDGE for Mac. Basically, it’s a lightweight emulator that’s also suitable for slower devices.
- Download NoxPlayer and install it. (Download link)
- After installation, run it on your computer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the NoxPlayer home interface, click on Google Folder and visit Play Store.
- Enter your Gmail credentials, if you don’t have a Gmail account, you can create one for free.
- Once logged in, open ZEDGE in Play Store.
- Click on the install button and accept the installation.
- Wait a few seconds until the process ends.
- When ZEDGE for PC is installed, you can access it from the icon appearing on the NoxPlayer home interface.
Access ZEDGE for PC through Manymo (online emulator)
Manymo is a website that allows users to access Android apps online. It is the easiest and most compatible way to access Android apps on PC. It works well for users who don’t like downloading and installing emulators and want a different way to do it. Moreover, this way a user does not have to worry about the disk space on their PC or laptop. Because all processing is carried out on the website’s servers.
- Click on the link provided to visit the online emulator. (Link)
- From the Manymo homepage, sign up to instantly get an online emulator on screen.
- When you see the emulator, open the menu and visit Google Play Store.
- Open ZEDGE in the Play Store and install it.
- When done, open ZEDGE for PC.
Download ZEDGE for PC via the Chrome extension
There is a Chrome extension named Arc Welder which allows users to download ZEDGE for PC (Windows and Mac). It’s free and users can easily add it to the Chrome taskbar as well.
- Download Arc Welder on Chrome and let the browser install it correctly. (Download link)
- Once installed, open it from the Chrome taskbar.
- Once their, open Play Store.
- Type ZEDGE in the Play Store search bar and press Enter.
- From the search results, open the desired app.
- Now click on the install button.
- After a successful installation of ZEDGE for PC, you can access it at any time using the arc welder.
There you go, enjoy it.