Free Download IP Pro for PC. It is a video surveillance application that controls the operation of IP cameras. IP Pro can be downloaded for free on Android devices. But here in this tutorial we will tell you how to download IP Pro for Windows PC and Mac. But how does the Android app work on Windows PC or Mac OS? The answer to this question is the Android emulator. By using an Android emulator, you can easily install Android apps and games on PC. Below you can see a review of this app and a guide on how to download and install IP Pro for PC on Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS.
Live view and video recording
IP Pro shows live video from IP cameras in HD resolution. What’s more, it records cam videos with playback function. All live video is recorded and stored in local storage. Moreover, it also supports cloud storage. With IP Pro, you can view the previous videos from the camera at any time. Recorded videos support PTZ control with zoom and video orientation. You can watch the video in portrait and landscape mode.
How to configure IPC / IP Pro
The procedure for connecting the IP camera to IP Pro is very simple. The first thing comes first. Register in the app and become a registered user. After that, you need to go to My Device tab and click on the More icon. Here you need to enter details for IP cameras such as device name, port number and camera IP address. By doing this, you will see real-time live video from the IP camera.
How do I connect my IP camera to my computer?
By default, it is difficult to connect the IP camera to the computer. But with the help of Android apps, you can easily connect the IP camera to the computer. We have discussed many apps that allow users to view live video from camera. Try IP Pro3 for PC or IP Pro for PC. Moreover, you can also use this IP Pro application for PC. Below you can see the instruction on how to download IP Camera for Windows PC and Mac OS.
How to download IP Pro for PC (Windows and Mac)
In order to download IP Pro for PC, download and install an Android emulator on Windows or Mac OS. There are many emulators available for Mac and Windows OS. But we suggest Nox App Player and BlueStacks. Both are fast and user friendly. Both are available for Windows and Mac. It means you can run IP Pro for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac OS.
Install IP Pro for Windows 10/8/7
- Download BlueStacks on Windows 10, 8 and 7 from this (Link).
- After downloading the file, install it on PC by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once it’s installed, open it.
- Now enter the details: set the language, time and date, Wi-Fi and Google account.
- After entering the details, you will see its main home screen.
- From the BlueStacks home screen, click the My Apps tab> System Apps> Google Store.
- Now click on search and type IP Pro.
- Select the app from the search results.
- Click here on Install then Accept the installation.
Once installation is complete, click Open to use IP Pro for Windows PC.
Install IP Pro for Mac OS
- Download Nox app player on Mac.
- Now install the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- After installation, open Nox and you will see its main home page.
- From the Home screen, click on Google Folder, then select PlayStore.
- Here you need to enter the details of the Google account in order to use the PlayStore services.
- By doing this, you will see the main homepage of PlayStore.
- Click here on the search bar. Type IP Pro and press the Enter key.
- Now select the app from the search results.
- Click Install and accept the installation of IP Pro.
Once it is installed, click on the Open button to use IP Pro for Mac Devices.
IP Pro for PC Review
Manage and control WiFi IP cameras and live stream in HD quality. Besides real-time HD streaming, it records cam videos with playback. Besides, it supports two-way communication and alerts users when something suspicious is detected. With PTZ control, users can zoom in and out of video. Moreover, it allows users to view videos in Portrait mode as well as in landscape.