How to install the Lothian Buses M-Tickets app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Lothian Buses M-Tickets software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Lothian Buses M-Tickets on Windows 10, 8, 7, PC and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- The Lothian Buses M-Tickets app is available on the Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Lothian Buses M-Tickets logo and enjoy!
Lothian M-Tickets Bus FAQs – Features and User Guide
Simply download, register and purchase tickets to use right on your Android device, right in the app, with a registered debit or credit card. A minimum spend of £ 4 applies to ticket purchases, but you can mix and match any combination of tickets to achieve this.
M-tickets also provides links to Transport for Edinburgh’s bus service information app for a seamless customer experience on the bus and tram network. For more information, visit www.tfeapp.com.
What’s new on the new version of Lothian M-Tickets buses
Bug fixes and performance improvements
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Lothian Buses M-Tickets. All elements of Lothian Buses M-Tickets applications, such as images and trademarks, are the property of the respective owner of Lothian Buses M-Tickets.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download Lothian Buses M-Tickets applications. Downloading begins from the authorized Lothian Buses M-Tickets app website.