How to install Marune – Training Tracker for Martial Arts App on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Marune – Training Tracker for Martial Arts software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator such as NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Marune – Training Tracker for Martial Arts on Windows 10, 8, 7, PC and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Marune – Martial Arts Training Tracker App available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Marune – Training Tracker for Martial Arts logo and enjoy!
Marune FAQ – Martial Arts Training Tracker – Features and User Guide
*** An app will not replace your instructor or sensei, but Marune will help you record your trip. We do not provide any educational content in the app. ***
▶ Record your workouts, seminars, camps, home exercises and more
• Keep track of the techniques you have trained
• Register at each school where you train
• Add your total training time and your training time
• Add notes on each activity
• Attach photos
• Tag friends with whom you have trained
▶ Save your competition results
• Record your tournament history
• Record your wins, losses and ranking
• Add notes and photos to your tournament post
▶ Track your weight
• Set weight goals for competitions
• Weigh and track your progress
▶ Track your GIS
• Add the GIS you own in the new Gi Keeper tab
• Mark each activity with a Gi and see the statistics on their use
▶ Share your martial arts journey
• Share summaries and photos of your training and competitions on Marune or send them to Facebook and Instagram
▶ Connect with friends
• Connect with your martial arts friends and share your journey with them
• Comment on their activities and reply to comments on your activities or simply give praise via “OSS”
What’s new in the new version of Marune – Martial Arts Training Tracker
▶ ▶ ▶ Marune is now available in more languages
We added support for: Portuguese, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Polish and Romanian
From our previous versions:
▶ The community stream is live
▶ Marune has arrived on the web
▶ Redesigned training journal
▶ Redesigned profiles
▶ Apple Health and Google Fit integration!
▶ Apple Connection
▶ Martial arts training routines!
Thank you for being part of the Marune community
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Marune – Training Tracker for Martial Arts. Every element of Marune – Training Tracker for Martial Arts apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Marune – Training Tracker for Martial Arts.
In addition, we do not use our server to download the Marune – Training Tracker for Martial Arts applications. The download begins from the authorized website of the Marune – Training Tracker for Martial Arts app.