How to install the Mayday Safety app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Mayday Safety software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Mayday Safety on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Mayday Safety app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Mayday Safety logo and enjoy!
Mayday Safety FAQs – Features and User Guide
When an emergency strikes, you want to be prepared.
Unfortunately, rescue workers often don’t know your precise location, resulting in 10,000 deaths and thousands of other traumatic events in America simply because there was no specific location information.
The Mayday Safety app makes safety easy. It identifies your location better than 911 if you have any problems. With 3 clicks, the app sends alerts with your exact location to your family and friends (and to your school, place of worship or workplace if they are using Mayday Safety).
Unlike texting and calling, this personal safety app can send your exact location, worldwide, so you can be prepared for violence, medical emergencies, and natural disasters.
Get help when you need it most.
Whether you’re traveling overseas, working late at the hospital, or having teenagers exploring their freedom, the Mayday Safety app is the best way to prepare for anything:
• Send a “safety check” to your children and know your family is safe.
• Send and receive messages worldwide.
• Send a Mayday Distress Call with your exact location when you need help.
• Create a group with friends so you can easily alert you in an emergency.
• Get critical emergency updates from your organizations or municipalities that also use Mayday to communicate in an emergency.
As fathers, husbands, and special ops veterans, we created Mayday to help our loved ones – and you – be safer. We knew technology could save valuable time in an emergency. And we made Mayday 100% free for everyone.
Join the 22,000 users in 85 countries and feel empowered today for your security.
DISCLAIMER – THE MAYDAY SAFETY APP IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES.
MASADA DEFENSE, LLC, AND ALL OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES AND PARTNERS, HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY RELATING TO THE USE OF THE MAYDAY SECURITY APPLICATION. NO WARRANTIES ARE MADE REGARDING THE EFFICIENCY OF THE APPLICATION OR THE SAFETY OF ITS USERS.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life. You can choose to have Mayday Safety use your location only during an active alert.
Organizations, to include first responder services, interested in the Mayday Security System should visit MaydaySafety.com or contact us at [email protected]
What’s new on the new version of Mayday Safety
– Add the Family tab in the virtual tour
– Notify users of the new version
– Make the link to the tutorials more accessible
– Add a link to the support page
– Settings -> Delete account
– Specify the type of Maydays
– Manually add a family member
– Do not send an alert when there is no next member
– Support for company tablets without SIM card
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Mayday Safety. All elements of Mayday Safety applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of Mayday Safety.
In addition, we do not use our server to download Mayday Safety applications. Downloading begins from the authorized Mayday Safety app website.