How to install the Memphis Fire Department app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Memphis Fire Department software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Memphis Fire Department on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Memphis Fire Department app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Memphis Fire Department logo and enjoy!
Memphis Fire Department FAQs – Features and User Guide
• Fast indexed search for protocols in seconds
• Favorites tab for quick access to what’s important to you
• Updated shortly after new protocols are uploaded, making it more up to date than most printed protocol manuals
• Customizable notes for each individual protocol entry
• Always with you as long as you have your device and will not fade or tear
What’s new on the new version of the Memphis Fire Department
* Added support for the new backend.
* Fixed a memory leak issue in PDF rendering.
* Now targeting Android 10.
* Removed support for Android operating system prior to Marshmallow (6.0).
* Fixed a bug where the connection would be closed after downloading each file. This greatly increases the download speed of the content.
* Update from pdfium version to 1.9.
* Added size warning before initiating protocol downloads.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of the Memphis Fire Department. Every element of the Memphis Fire Department applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. is the property of the respective owner of the Memphis Fire Department.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download Memphis Fire Department applications. The download begins from the authorized Memphis Fire Department app website.