How to install the Meraki app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Meraki software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Meraki on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Meraki app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Meraki logo and enjoy!
Meraki FAQ – Features and User Guide
Whether you need to quickly check the status of your networks, configure an improperly configured switch port, or check an alert device, the Cisco Meraki mobile experience is here to help.
Have general feedback or a feature you wish you could use on mobile? Send us a wish from Settings -> Make a wish and let us know! We read them all!
What’s new on the new version of Meraki
Feature: Uplink tab added to MX device details! Check uplink status, information and more!
Fix: Fixed an issue where full screen MV video was not displayed correctly
Fix: Fixed an issue where updating alert settings would disable alerts for Meraki MT sensors
Bug fix: Fixed issue with sensor readings misaligned with MT sensor graphs
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Meraki. Everything about Meraki applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. is the property of the respective owner of Meraki.
Furthermore, we do not use our server to download Meraki applications. The download starts from the authorized Meraki app website.