How to install the REMM Mobile app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Mobile REMM software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Mobile REMM on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- REMM mobile application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Mobile REMM logo and enjoy!
Mobile REMM FAQ – Features and User Guide
• Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (HHS / ASPR)
• National Library of Medicine (NLM)
• National Cancer Institute (NCI)
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
• Advice to healthcare providers, primarily physicians, on the clinical diagnosis and treatment of radiological injuries in radiological and nuclear emergencies
• Just-in-time, evidence-based, and usable information with enough knowledge and context to make complex issues understandable to those without formal expertise in radiation medicine.
• Web information which is also downloadable in advance, so that it is available during an event if the internet is not accessible
Mobile REMM offers selected key REMM pages online, including:
• Patient management algorithms for radiation exposure, contamination, etc.
• Dose estimator for radiation exposure
• Adult and pediatric triage
• Isotopes of interest
• Countermeasures against radiation
• Emergency contacts
New for this version:
– New information from the FDA on newly approved countermeasures for radiation-induced myelosuppression
What’s new on the new version of Mobile REMM
Addition of 5 videos. Adding video timestamps / chapters if applicable.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Mobile REMM. All elements of Mobile REMM applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of Mobile REMM.
In addition, we do not use our server to download Mobile REMM applications. The download begins from the authorized website of the Mobile REMM application.