How to install the Morewave SoftPhone app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Morewave SoftPhone software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Morewave SoftPhone on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Morewave SoftPhone application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Morewave SoftPhone logo and enjoy!
Morewave SoftPhone FAQ – Features and User Guide
Make and receive calls as if you were always at your desk. Start or join meetings with video, audio, and instant messaging.
– Secure SIP-based SoftPhone
– Multitasking support for background operations such as handling an incoming call while using another app and Push Support
– Audio codecs, including G.722, Opus, SILK, G.711a / u and G.729
– 720p HG video on iPhone 5 or later
– Bluetooth support
Standard phone features:
– Instant messaging and presence – SMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
– List of contacts and favorites taking advantage of the device’s native contact directory
– Display of calls and voicemail notifications
– Speaker, mute and hold functions
– Call history of received, missed and dialed calls
– Call recording
– Ringtones and contact avatars
– Multiple call support – switch between 2 active calls, merge / split calls or transfer calls
– DTMF support
– VPN support
– Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
– Call quality statistics
Terms of Service: http://www.morewave.com/terms
IMPORTANT NOTICE OF VOIP ON MOBILE / CELLULAR DATA
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality on their network and may impose additional charges or other charges in conjunction with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by the network restrictions of your mobile phone provider. Morewave Communication Inc. will not be responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using VOIP over mobile / cellular data.
Morewave’s SoftPhone redirects emergency calls to the native cell dialer when possible on the basis of reasonable commercial best efforts. However, this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is beyond our control and may be changed at any time. As a result, Morewave’s official position is that Morewave’s SoftPhone is not designed, signed, or suitable for making, carrying or handling emergency calls. Morewave will not be responsible for any costs or damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the software for emergency calls.
New in the new version of Morewave SoftPhone
New version of Morewave SoftPhone
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Morewave SoftPhone. Every element of Morewave SoftPhone applications like images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of Morewave SoftPhone.
In addition, we do not use our server to download Morewave SoftPhone applications. The download starts from the authorized website of the Morewave SoftPhone application.