How to install Muse: Meditation & Sleep Assistant app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Muse: Meditation & Sleep Assistant software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators are compatible with Muse: Meditation & Sleep Assistant on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- The Muse: Meditation & Sleep Assistant app is available on the Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Muse logo: Meditation & Sleep Assistant and enjoy!
Muse FAQ: Meditation and Sleep Assistant – Features and User Guide
The free Muse Meditation app can be used alone or with all Muse: The Brain Sensing Headband devices – available at https://choosemuse.com.
Take the guesswork out of your meditation practice with real-time feedback. As you meditate, your Muse device will translate your brain activity into weather-guiding sounds with real-time commentary to help you find focused calm. Mind busy? You will hear stormy weather. Calm mind? You will be able to calm the weather in real time.
After your Muse session, you will get a graph showing you the time spent in calm, active, and neutral states. With Muse, it’s easy and fun to stay on track with meditation reports, challenges, and rewards.
Subscribers have access to over 300 guided meditations from renowned meditation instructors, including collections like sleep, performance, stress and more. When you use your Muse device, you get a report on how your brain, heart, and body are performing during each guided meditation.
* Real-time feedback: Muse 2 and Muse S users receive real-time feedback on brain, heart, body, and breathing activity during meditation
* Sleep Support: Muse S users have access to responsive Go-To-Sleep content for personalized sleep assistance, including Go-to-Sleep rides
* Challenges and Rewards: Stay motivated with our Muse challenges, weekly goals and reminders
* Track and measure progress with easy to understand results and analysis
* Apple Health app: sync your meditation minutes with your Apple Health app
* All non-subscribers who have a device can access all biofeedback meditations (mind, heart, breath, body) without a subscription
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PAID SUBSCRIPTION:
* Over 300 meditations on popular topics such as sleep, focus, performance, stress and more
* Over 20 meditation teachers for a wide variety of expert advice
* Guided post-report meditation on brain activity, heart rate, and movement data when using a Muse device
* New meditations published every month
* No banner required, ENG content only
IN THE NEWS:
New York Times
“It is the gift of a healthy mind.”
“… An EEG device that teaches non-Buddhists to achieve focused serenity.”
Wall Street Journal Europe
“It’s the stuff of the future.”
“Muse is a powerful tool to help you practice meditation whether you are a novice or experienced.”
“The world has improved a bit.”
VISIT US: http://www.choosemuse.com
FOLLOW US: IG: @choosemuse // Twitter: @ChooseMuse
LIKE US: https://www.facebook.com/choosemuse
What’s new on the new version of Muse: Meditation and Sleep Assistant
Overview: EEG-powered sleep tracking and information
Muse S users can now access all new sleep tracking features, including:
– Visualization of the sleep stage.
– Monitoring of sleeping position.
– Sleep efficiency score.
Includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Comments or suggestions on new features? Contact us at https://choosemuse.com/contact/
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Muse: Meditation & Sleep Assistant. Every element of Muse: Meditation & Sleep Assistant apps, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of Muse: Meditation & Sleep Assistant.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download the Muse: Meditation & Sleep Assistant applications. The download begins from the authorized Muse app website: Meditation & Sleep Assistant.