How to install the My Jacuzzi Pool app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download My Jacuzzi Pool software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use My Jacuzzi Pool on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- My Jacuzzi Pool app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the My Jacuzzi Pool logo and enjoy!
My Jacuzzi Pool FAQs – Features and User Guide
• Display the current temperature of your pool water.
• View and modify the setpoint temperature of your heater.
• Turn your pool equipment on and off, including pumps, valves, fans and more.
• Switch your pool lights on and off and change their colors.
• Activate one of your personalized favorites.
Please note that this application works in tandem with the Jacuzzi Internet Gateway module. This module MUST be installed in your pool system for this application to work. The module can be obtained from your pool installer or from your local Jacuzzi representative.
The Jacuzzi Internet Gateway module acts as a bridge between your pool system and the Internet. As such, it will require access to your home internet connection. The Jacuzzi Internet Gateway can use a wireless (Wi-Fi) or wired (Ethernet) connection.
What’s new on the new version of my jacuzzi pool
Improved automatic login experience.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of My Jacuzzi Pool. Every element of the My Jacuzzi Pool apps like images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of My Jacuzzi Pool.
In addition, we do not use our server to download the My Jacuzzi Pool applications. The download begins from the authorized website of the My Jacuzzi Pool app.