How to install the My Network Devices app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download My Network Devices software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator such as NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed for using my network devices on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- My Network Devices app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the My Network Devices logo and enjoy!
My Network Devices FAQ – Features and User Guide
Allows Android TV boxes to connect to LAN devices, USB drives, SD cards, and internal storage. Provides access to shared folders. Supports authentication. Users can also pin favorite LAN devices, folders and files by long pressing the item. To watch videos, users also need a video player app, which supports streaming videos over SMB (eg Kodi, VLC).
What’s new in the new version of my network devices
Changes in version 2.7:
– library updates. Added instructions to enable SAMBA on Windows 10 in Help section.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of My Network Devices. All elements of My Network Devices applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of My Network Devices.
Also, we do not use our server to download My Network Devices applications. The download begins from the authorized website of the My Network Devices app.