How to install my Open Access application on Windows PC and MacBook
Download My Open Access software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use My Open Access on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Macs.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- My Open Access application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the My Open Access logo and enjoy!
My Open Access FAQ – Features and User Guide
Once your important files have been backed up to your online account, the My Open Access app for Android lets you access these files securely from anywhere, using WiFi or mobile data. In addition, the app can automatically upload photos and videos from your phone or tablet to your account.
My Open Access allows you:
– View your documents, spreadsheets, PDFs and more from anywhere
– View your photos in full screen slideshow mode
– Stream song playlists or videos from your account to your phone or through Chromecast
– Automatically back up all photos and videos to your phone or tablet
– Send your files to other apps on your phone, edit them and upload them back to the cloud
– Share files with your friends and family
Note: this application requires that you already have an Open Access compatible account. Mobile backup, file download and sharing from the app may require additional subscription – please contact your provider for details.
What’s new on the new version of my Open Access
Bug fixes and performance improvements
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of My Open Access. Every element concerning My Open Access applications such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of My Open Access.
In addition, we do not use our server to download My Open Access applications. The download begins from the authorized website of the My Open Access application.