How to install the free My Sober Life app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download My Sober Life Free software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use My Sober Life Free on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- The free My Sober Life app is available on the Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the My Sober Life Free logo and enjoy!
My Sober Life Free FAQ – Features and User Guide
Created by Hazelden Publishing, My Sober Life also includes a handy 12-step list, a customizable home screen, an area for storing photos to remind you of your recovery goals, and more. No in-app purchase required.
• Daily Tips & Inspiration: A full year of inspiring messages and activities to support your first year of recovery.
• Favorites and Share: You can save and retrieve your favorite daily messages and share them with a friend.
• Daily reminders: set the time of day to receive a notification to read your daily message.
• Sober counter: Enter your sober birthday so you can view your sober statistics each time you open the app.
• Stop Craving Foods, Stay Motivated: Upload pictures of family, friends, passions and whatever makes you tick to help stop cravings.
• Progress Tracker: Track your obstacles to recovery such as stress, anger and anxiety. Also track how you approach these challenges such as meditation, honesty, and exercise.
• Your support system: Contact your support system, such as a sponsor, by simply pressing the SOS button.
• Relapse prevention: Identify the causes of relapse and create a plan of intervention to prevent it.
What’s new in the new version of My Sober Life Free
Fixed a bug that prevented the display of contact names in the SOS tool. If you still have problems after updating, please remove the contact from SOS and re-add it.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of My Sober Life Free. Every element of the My Sober Life Free applications like images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of My Sober Life Free.
In addition, we do not use our server to download the My Sober Life Free applications. The download begins from the authorized website of the My Sober Life Free app.