How to install the My Sober Life Pro app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download My Sober Life Pro software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use My Sober Life Pro on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- My Sober Life Pro app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the My Sober Life Pro logo and enjoy!
My Sober Life Pro FAQ – Features and User Guide
Hazelden Publishing’s My Sober Life Pro app is a user-friendly mobile app that helps young people recovering from addiction stay active and on track during their early recovery. Treatment centers and healthcare organizations sponsor the app and provide usernames and passwords to their patients and clients. The app includes inspirational messages tailored to this population as well as other tools to help users recover throughout their lives.
With the My Sober Life Pro app, you can stay inspired, track your recovery days, manage food cravings, track progress, and contact your support systems when needed.
Features of the app include:
• Daily Tips & Inspiration: A full year of inspiring messages and activities to support your recovery.
• Favorites and Share: You can save and retrieve your favorite daily messages and share them with your friends.
• Daily reminders: set the time of day to receive a notification to read your daily message.
• Sober counter: Enter your sober birthday so you can view your sober statistics each time you open the app.
• Stop Craving Foods, Stay Motivated: Upload pictures of family, friends, passions and whatever makes you tick to help stop cravings.
• Progress Tracker: Track your obstacles to recovery such as stress, anger and anxiety. Also track how you approach these challenges such as meditation, honesty, and exercise.
• Your support system: Contact your support system, such as a sponsor, by simply pressing the SOS button.
• Relapse prevention: Identify the causes of relapse and create a plan of intervention to prevent it.
What’s new on the new version of My Sober Life Pro
Fixed a bug that prevented the display of contact names in the SOS tool. If you still have problems after updating, please remove the contact from SOS and re-add it.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of My Sober Life Pro. All elements of the My Sober Life Pro applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of My Sober Life Pro.
In addition, we do not use our server to download the My Sober Life Pro applications. The download begins from the authorized website of the My Sober Life Pro app.