How to install the my3Shape for Patients app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download my3Shape for Patients software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use my3Shape for Patients on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- My3Shape for Patients application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the my3Shape for Patients logo and enjoy!
My3Shape Patient FAQs – Features and User Guide
As a dental patient, you can now stay up to date by inspecting your 3D scans, drawings and smile images, and share with your friends and family – anytime, anywhere!
Warning: Older devices may not be able to display larger 3D models due to memory limitations.
NOTE: Supported browsers for connection are Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Samsung Internet.
What’s new in the new version of my3Shape for patients
– New icons
– Bug fixes and technical improvements
– Pull to refresh functionality
– Push notifications for new cases or changes to the patient’s case
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of my3Shape for Patients. Every element of the my3Shape for Patients applications, such as images, brands, etc. are the property of the respective owner of my3Shape for Patients.
In addition, we do not use our server to download the my3Shape for Patients applications. The download begins from the authorized website of the my3Shape for Patients app.