How to install the MyATLS app on a Windows PC and MacBook
Download MyATLS software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use MyATLS on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- MyATLS application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the MyATLS logo and enjoy!
MyATLS FAQ – Features and User Guide
The medical care of trauma patients requires quick thinking and accurate, up-to-date resources. And there is no more reliable resource for trauma information than the American College of Surgeons (ACS). This app was developed alongside their founding course, Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS). ATLS has trained over 1.5 million participants in over 75,000 courses around the world.
ATLS provides essential information and skills for physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals to identify and treat life-threatening injuries under the extreme pressures of the traumatic environment. The international nature of the program means that the content is adaptable to a variety of geographic, economic, social and medical situations.
Whether in a hospital trauma room, on a highway in a motor vehicle accident, in a disaster area after a bombing raid, or in the war zone of a foreign country, clinicians need help. ” rapid access to essential resources and references. The content and skills presented in this app will add to the arsenal of physicians and other clinicians who treat trauma patients.
The app includes a free preview of the 1st chapter.
Additional content can be purchased to instantly gain full access to the following:
• Interactive visuals, such as processing algorithms and x-ray identification
• Just-in-time video segments capturing key skills in minutes
• Calculators, such as the Pediatric Burn Calculator and Parkland Formula to determine fluid delivery
• Animations, such as airway management and surgical cricothyrotomy
For those who have purchased the 9th Edition of the ATLS Student Course Manual, simply enter the code of the book that was packaged in the book to access all content for free.
New in the new version of MyATLS
Fixed general bugs.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an Affiliate Partner of MyATLS. Every element relating to MyATLS applications such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of MyATLS.
In addition, we do not use our server to download MyATLS applications. The download starts from the authorized MyATLS app website.